DRM on HF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NewsTips

EM84tx
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 19, 2012
Taylors,SC
I'm looking for current information blogs etc on DRM especially in English language on HF. Able to be received in ITU 2. Google Groups perhaps?

I have a pre compiled Dream 2.2 for Windows.
Radio Marti has a strong sig. beamed towards Cuba.
I've listened to the BBC in the past. Not sure if they even are using DRM or shooting this way.
The whole Sourceforge project went stagnant.

I've listened to the BBC in the past. Not sure if they even are using DRM or shooting this way.
The whole Sourceforge project went stagnant.
Where are you located? Is there very much DRM on HF bands able to be intercepted here in the SouthEastern US?

The whole https://rnz-ressh.cloudinary.com/im...g_auto,q_auto,w_1050/4OJ0OQP_image_crop_26409 using? The 455Kc IF from my Icom R70 has high phase noise but I did get Vatican radio using that radio and a 455kit with dream on a PC.

What is YOUR hardware? Will a USB dongle go into the sw HF region and work?

If your radio can dip into the HF range and you can receive 7345 kHz. And open your IF bandwidth to 10 kHz.
Radio Marti would be your best bet. Although in Spanish, it would get your feet wet. The signal is strong when broadcast. I only replied because I have received BBC and Radio Marti. BBC was "spotty" most nights.
Search DRM schedules and hunt around for a signal.
Here's what you're listening for:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts