DSL and Dish recievers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had the same problem the instant we got local co dsl. I was never able to fix it and even got the phone co guy to drop by and check everything. I tried different types backwards and double filters with no result with the help of folks on this board. Must be a conflict thing going on. I do have a small town telephone company no one has ever heard of. In the end I contacted dish and went over it all with them. In the end jI called dish and went over all the diagnostics with no result. Must be they were nice enough to forgive the $5 surcharge as the wife says all we are paying is
the $5 DVR fee so cudos to Dish. :D I did leave the line connected as it always was but its still dead as a door nail.

Same here. Never could get any receivers (5xx or 622) to dial out with filters. We eventually got Verizon to run a separate line for the dsl to router.

I really appreciate all the help fellas. I will dedicate a line for the DSL and have everything else seperate as has been suggested. I guess we can consider this thread a done deal. Again. Thanks to all.:up

I'm a Dish Network installer,

Though I havent seen this problem with DSL, I have been to service calls where the modem in the RCRV went bad, and instead of replacing the RCVR dish just took off the $5.00 additional charge they would normally charge your for not having their duel tuners plugged to an active phone line. Did you fix this problem? If not call dish and start an arguement with a customer rep and eventually after 3 4 5 transfers you will get someone who can make the choice to remove the additional charge for this inactive phone lines.
But I guess if you enjoy the call waiting features and the pay-per-veiw on demand this would not be a optional fix and you may want it repaired.
Let me know when you have a solution, this is one I need to remember.

Immediately after the DSL installer left my house I went back into the utility room where the DSL comes into the house and re-routed the DSL onto line 2 before it gets distributed throughout my house. I have no filters on any jack in my house, and no problems either. Also, since my DSL signal goes to every jack in the house I can freely move my computer to any room without worring about how to the DSL signal there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts