Dsr-920 Promblem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
i bought a dsr-920 for 50$ with a 10ft c/ku its 3 years old...im getting digital sound but no picture on hbo and the quality is around 57 and starz is quality of 99 and no picture what does this sound like is wrong if anyone has suggestions on helping me with this please feel free to help thanks

Hey chefwan,
Do You have a sub. on this unit, if not check your unit ID, see if it is good
You might try a unplug and plug to see if that might work.

I bought a 920 a few years ago, I got sound on some digitals, no video on none of
them, turned out to be a dead battery, ID was bad.

Hey chefwan,
Do You have a sub. on this unit, if not check your unit ID, see if it is good
You might try a unplug and plug to see if that might work.

I bought a 920 a few years ago, I got sound on some digitals, no video on none of
them, turned out to be a dead battery, ID was bad.

I'll try that. i hope its not dead. :( hopefully its not tho.

it is subed yes i forgot to add that and it does have an unit id. so i heard that means its not dead. so i dont tihnk its dead i think its just hardheaded lol

Call one of the programmers and ask them to hit it. Tell them you want to check it out and see if it works. I've done that before.

Are you watching HBO and Starz on G9? Those channels are high definition and you would need an HDD200 or HDD201 HD Decoder Box to see the video.

i got it working. i've been out adjusting the thing all day finally got it. hbo is not all that good but i got it lol im glad to know that it wasnt the battery

i got that planed for this weekend or next week i got to go to batteries plus and get a battery. ill probably do that sometime this week

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts