Dual LNBF Questions

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
Is the E* Dual LNBF in the middle of the SD 105 trio essentially what I would find by removing the plastic clam shell from a standard E* DP Dual LNBF? Will the neck size fit the 23mm clamp size of a Winegard DS-4060? Thanks

Is the E* Dual LNBF in the middle of the SD 105 trio essentially what I would find by removing the plastic clam shell from a standard E* DP Dual LNBF? Will the neck size fit the 23mm clamp size of a Winegard DS-4060? Thanks

Yes it is. Using it on an standard 33" dish myself. Not sure about the clamp size but if you kept the adaptors that usually come with the dish u should be in good shape.

That answer really depends on whether it is a metal or fiberglass Superdish.. The fiberglass dish had a different type 110 LNBF. The metal Dish had a standard dual LNBF.

Yes it is. Using it on an standard 33" dish myself. Not sure about the clamp size but if you kept the adaptors that usually come with the dish u should be in good shape.

Thanks!! I have all the shims but don't want to destroy the LNBF plastic casing only to find that the LNBF won't fit. 23mm is the smallest size and appears to be the closest to the small neck size of the naked dual LNBF. 40mm is what is typically used for FTA LNBFs and I don't know what the 50mm size is used for. Anyone know if the 23mm is the correct size? Thanks