Dual use LNB?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Am I reading right, that there is an LNB that can be used woth FTA AND Dish? That would be real slick! Is there more than one output on it? THat is, would I need 2 cable runs - 1 to FTA 1 to Dish? I would use the motor to point it to the Dish satellites, and then could also use it for the FTA. If so, that would be pretty slick :)

Would that thing be better than a universal lnb duct taped or otherwise somehow else attached to a circular lnb?... I'm guessing so... Oh man... it's cheap on ebay... 39.00 + 15 shipping... there goes another piece of satellite equipment on to the credit card :)

In a few weeks I'll have gone from knowing nothing about fta to being one of the kings of it with the top of the line pimped out system that can pick up all of the fta channels on all of the satellites (that aren't blocked by tall trees)...

Next goal for world domination - got to find a ski mask, a chain saw, a dark jump suit and an evening on a new moon!!! :) :) :)

Last edited:
mastermesh said:
Would that thing be better than a universal lnb duct taped or otherwise somehow else attached to a circular lnb?... I'm guessing so... Oh man... it's cheap on ebay... 39.00 + 15 shipping... there goes another piece of satellite equipment on to the credit card :)

In a few weeks I'll have gone from knowing nothing about fta to being one of the kings of it with the top of the line pimped out system that can pick up all of the fta channels on all of the satellites (that aren't blocked by tall trees)...

Next goal for world domination - got to find a ski mask, a chain saw, a dark jump suit and an evening on a new moon!!! :) :) :)

use the eletric chainsaw the gas one makes to much noise.LOL:devil:

So is this lnb going to be similar to how the Dish500/1000+ 118.7/119 lnb is going to work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)