DVB World USB HDTV HELP!!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dvdguyjt

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Hi --

Just intalled the DVBWorld USB box on mysystem. Everything is working great (4:2:0 & 4:2:2 SD), but I'm having a problem with HD.

I go to AMC3 and turn on the PBSHD channel. Picture is fine, sound is good, except the picture and sound are out of sync by about 1.5 seconds.

None of the SD channels have sync problems.

Any ideas?

PS -- System is a 3Ghz Pentium 4 with 1 GB of RAM

I have noticed a slight delay in the audio occasionally.

I find stopping then restarting the channels usually helps. But the longer you watch the channel the closer the audio gets, it eventually catches up with the video.

Update on my situation:

I tried a clean install of the most recent software (Thanks for the link!), but it had no effect on the issue at hand. The new software is a plus, though.

I tried letting the channel run for a half hour or so, but the sync never got any better.

I'm viewing it VIA the component video output at 1080i from an NVIDIA 128MB AGP 8x card. I also tried it on a 1024x768 monitor, but it has the same result.

Audio is standard stereo from sound card.

AC3 audio sync on SD channels is fine, so that's not the issue.

Any other ideas? Its driving me batty!

dvdguyjt said:
Update on my situation:

I tried a clean install of the most recent software (Thanks for the link!), but it had no effect on the issue at hand. The new software is a plus, though.

I tried letting the channel run for a half hour or so, but the sync never got any better.

I'm viewing it VIA the component video output at 1080i from an NVIDIA 128MB AGP 8x card. I also tried it on a 1024x768 monitor, but it has the same result.

Audio is standard stereo from sound card.

AC3 audio sync on SD channels is fine, so that's not the issue.

Any other ideas? Its driving me batty!

What happens if you record it and play it back?

Status
Please reply by conversation.