Dvd profiler

Yes we still use this program. Really like and feel it is easy to use and allow friends to see what we own. I would recommend it.

Not sure if I had to pay extra up front or not for the feature. I thought it was free with purchase of their software. I did have to set up a user account on their webpage to get it started if I remember right. Been so long ago.

It created a webpage for me to send to my friends. Here is a link to mine so you can see what it looks like.

Shawn's DVD list

It has been real handy. Sorry I don't remember all the details on how I set it up just know it was with them. Nothing special I had to do other than upload my list. Works great if you buy a new computer or something since you download from the website also. basicly sync the two together.

Hope that helps.

Shawn

After looking at my list I need to update it again. Missing a few Blu-ray discs.

Last edited:
I used to use MyMovies and/or Movie Collector. Since all of my movies are on my unRAID server (and accessed via MediaBrowser), I have switched to Media Center Master. Its completely automated. I have it running on one of my servers and it monitors my Movies share. It download the xmls, covers and backdrops. And the best part is its free!

Media Center Master official website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts