DVR 522 - Multiple TV2 TVs and splitters

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnarose

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2004
Not sure if this is the right forum, but has something to do with the power output of the TV2 on the 522.

My 522 sends the TV2 output back on the line that sends in the dual LNB signals from the dish. They installed a special splitter (moves the frequencies around on the line), I currently forget what they call this device.

This signal goes back out on the outside of my house, through another special splitter, and then back into a line that runs up to the master bedroom for TV2 on channel ?72 or 73?

I wish to install a multi-splitter so I can have that same TV2 channel on several TVs in the house. Splitter will be installed on the output side of special splitter on the outside of the house.

Do I need an in-line signal booster on it or can I just split it to let's say 4 different TVs without issue (loss of signal)?

-John

if i understand the question correctly you should be fine. and thos special devices that combine sat and other analog and lower stuff is a diplexor.

My 522 when i used it for multiple tvs fed 3 TV2's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)