DVR 625 43 Timer Limit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BASDSucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2006
PA
I have a dvr 625, and i have 43 dvr timers set right now(and they all record throughout the week) and if i try to set another dvr timer it says i have the maxium allowed, but is there any way to add more timers without deleting a previous one? Just Wondering

I have a dvr 625, and i have 43 dvr timers set right now(and they all record throughout the week) and if i try to set another dvr timer it says i have the maxium allowed, but is there any way to add more timers without deleting a previous one? Just Wondering

BASDSucks,

You are not limited by 43 Timers, you are limited by too many repeat events. Instead of using the default option of ALL EVENTS, select either "New" or "Once".

When you change your timers to either of these two options you will NOT have any more problems.

John

Please browse the sticky threads in the Technical Discussions board. There is a wealth of information there that will assist you.

Click on the link below for full details regarding Dish and DVR timer limits:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=72827

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)