DVR 942 On E-bay

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
According to what I was told yesterday, retailers should start seeing them.
Actually, there should be a few retailers with them in the hands according to what I was told by Dish. The 942 should become available much faster than the 921.

You'd be crazy to buy something that new to market (not widely available) from someone with ZERO feedback.

...and the auction ends on April 1st as well...

I'd be a little more comfortable if the guy had an actual picture of the sealed box! I'm always a little nervous of auctions that don't include an actual picture of the item you are bidding on.

yeah where's the actual product...

But sadly the bid is already above MSRP, why would someone pay more, crazy people.

But eventually people will have to buy these, because the 921 is no longer in production

im the guy who bid on it.. allready talked to the guy and were using escrow.com to insure that im getting what im getting (payment will not be realeased till its in my hands and I see for myself. Guys sayed he had it fall into his hands from his distrbuter. so we will see if its what it is then he will be getting payed if not then i wont be loosing thanks to escrow and ebay for recommending it... thats why im bidding on it.

Edit: Im not that totaly stupid i figured that i would give it a shot being that my 921 is also for sale on ebay and im a first time seller. so we will see.. but it would be kind of cool being the first kid on the board to have one... other than scott... so good luck to me as i am having to fork all of my 921 proceeds plus my 811 that i sold earlyer in the week and some of my paycheck to get this guy with out going broke. it was the only way my wife would go for it.. oh got 2 311's for sale if anyones intrested lol later guys..

goaliebob99 said:
so we will see if its what it is then he will be getting payed if not then i wont be loosing

If it gets loose, just ask escrow.com to tie it down. That way you won't lose it. Then, he can get paid.

Seriously though, it's above MSRP. Why pay so much now? With shipping, it's quite a bit higher.

its all about supply and demand... less supply more money its gonna cost. but im willing to go for it just to get rid of this peace of wanabe dvr they call the 921.. I got to admit it has served me well although and has been veary trouble free.. I just want NBR and Dish home at my main tv. You know all those features that dish promased the 921 owners that the software team never delivered.

The Dishstore actually got their first 921 in today, It wasn't in stock for 5 minutes. I literally slapped another UPS label on it and its on its way to Scott for a review, which he should have tomorrow evening :)

I wouldn't waste your money paying above MSRP just yet. Give it a few more weeks and there should be plenty of 942's available for everyone!

Claude Greiner said:
I wouldn't waste your money paying above MSRP just yet. Give it a few more weeks and there should be plenty of 942's available for everyone!

Agreed.

It's supply, demand, and patience.

I dunno why you'd get a 942 to replace the 921, that's even more crazy. The 942 still doesn't size up to what an a D* HD Tivo DVR can do IMO.

How can you use Dish Home as well? What a slow and waste of a service that is...

Claude Greiner said:
The Dishstore actually got their first 921 in today, It wasn't in stock for 5 minutes. I literally slapped another UPS label on it and its on its way to Scott for a review, which he should have tomorrow evening :)

Really? Scott said he had his 942 last week but he's been soooo busy it'd be 'till Tuesday when he could open the box. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts