DVR Service Not Activated on Your Account

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chrisacutler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
Ok, so I just got a HR20-100s off of eBay and everything seems to be working fine...but my DVR service is not working. :mad: Keep in mind I have 2 other Directivos in the house and they are working fine.

I spent over an hour on the phone last night with Directv trying to resolve the issue with no luck. Reset reciever, sent new signal, deleted and added DVR service, no luck.

Anyone have any insight :eureka into this problem or better yet actually had the problem and got it resolved?

I'm going to call tech support back tonight and try and get this worked out.

The security card in the HR10-250. Is it your own or is it the one that came with the used HR10-250? That may be the issue. Is the receiver getting programming?

Don't have a HR10-250. Everything IS working fine on my HR20-100 (other than the DVR features) as well as my SAT-T60.

So you have a mixed bag of Tivo DVR and Directv DVR? Some CSR's dont know how to activate both on the same account. It should work together no problem.

Correct, I have a mixed bag. The Tivo DVR is working fine but the Directv DVR is giving me the below message when I try to go to list, rewind, etc.

Correct, I have a mixed bag. The Tivo DVR is working fine but the Directv DVR is giving me the below message when I try to go to list, rewind, etc.

Unfortunately the only way to get it to work is call Directv back and have them escalate the issue to a second level CSR that knows how to remove and add back the separate activators for DVR service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)