DVR time missing with no programs recorded

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Clownzilla

Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
I have searched this forum for the answer to my problem but found nothing that helped. I got my 522 a few weeks ago and my time remaining stated 100 Hrs. in my DVR event list. For a few weeks I have recorded several shows and erased several shows. I started to notice my time was not adding up to my show times.
Well I erased EVERYTHING from my event list, and now the time remaining is 97 Hrs. and 24 Min. I called dish and they told me that the updates and program guide take space. Well, when I started using the 522 it stated 100 Hrs., so I hardly believe that this much space was taken up in that time. I did have a program that I recorded and was reported "Done" in the daily schedule, but never showed up in my event list. I could have more programs that did the same thing but I record so much I can't keep track. The time on that program comes close, but not exact to the time missing. My question is could this program still be on the hard drive but I just can't get to it. Also, is there something that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. I WANT MY SPACE BACK!

It's all just estimates. Amazingly, the CSR had the right idea, although you could also be right that there's an orphan file out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts