E-Bills from Dish?

RedWings

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Leesburg, VA
Is there an option somewhere in DISH's online account manager to have them send you an email when your bill is ready? I chose not to get a paper bill and was expecting to get an email instead (like every other company does when you choose to not get a bill via snail mail).

If you have an online account set up, it think you can do it from the account management section. I'll check and let you know. OK. if you have not already done so, set up an online account with Dish. Simply log onto My Account and choose Manage Your Bill.

Then choose Paperless Billing, check the box and click submit. You can view your current and previous billing statements online each month by logging onto My Account. You may also select paperless billing on the front of the remittance slip that you return with your payment

Last edited:
When I first signed up to paperless billing, I was getting the reminders via e-mail. They have since stopped. There is a selection under the account information to change or confirm your e-mail address which states you should receive account updates and other notices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)