E*,Keeping UPS busy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FKy.Guy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Union,Ky.
I stopped by the local UPS store yesterday to ship back my 322 receiver that I had upgraded to an 811.Upon entering the UPS store they had {and I counted them all} 14 boxed up DISH receivers headed back to DISH H.Q.,after talking with clerk for a few minutes she informed me that this week alone they had 50 or more receivers dropped to be shipped back to DISH Network.So either a whole lot of upgrading{receiver swapping } is going one,or a lot of folks have left E* for D* or possibly a combination of both.So if a CSR refuses you for an upgrade because of what ever reason,someone from within the company is ok-ing them.

Dish changed something in the data stream this week, to turn off the hackers. Maybe this killed off a lot of legitimate subscribers too.

Maybe it's recent DHA subs taking advantage of the no commitment deal. They're probably getting tired of the bugs. 811's, 522, 322's, even basic models like the 301's are apparently bugging out nowadays.

I'll bet there are plenty of folks here that would have already shipped their gear back, and jumped ship, if it weren't for the commitment.

Or, maybe CSR's got the go-ahead to RMA the DHA customers, giving them false hope so they'll stick around. I'm sure the average sub would never imagine that the bugs are a normal part of Dish gear. They undoubtadly assume they have defective units. (Until the 2nd or 3rd replacement does the same damn thing.)

When I was at the fair the other day working at the DirecTV booth we signed up a TON of people who are and soon to be were Dish Network customers (most of them being SBC/Dish Network cusomters) you should have heard the complaints they had about Dish Network (some of them even surprised me!)

Dish really needs to shape up and quick. (Man I sound like Bob Haller!) :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
you should have heard the complaints they had about Dish Network (some of them even surprised me!)

What were some of these surprising complaints? As a new DISH customer, I'm curious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)