Ebay Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Poll Time

• Yes I shop ebay

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No I don't do ebay

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • One day but not right now

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't shop E-Bay, as in buying anything (at least not up till now). I do however shop E-Bay, as in, I take a look every now and then. Particularly when someone post a link to something I'm interested in. I have never made a Bid on anything, and I voted "No" for this Poll.

Al

I accidentally voted, before i saw it was for BlueRay or HD. Oops. Don't have HDTV yet :( Keep telling the wife "lets do it!" But its "too much at once" :*( Of course the Wii wasn't?.......

I don't trust EBay as I've heard too many horror stories, but the wife did get a Wii for my son there.....

I may also get involved and become a seller there to get rid of some old equipment and other items (VHS videos, old LPs and 12 inch singles once I transfer them into mp3s...)

Ebay, like everything else has its bad parts of town but if you pay any attention at all you can do great there both buying and selling. Stick to the old "if it looks too good to be true it probably is" mentality and you will go a long way. I would steer clear of any new sellers for anything of substance and if you want to start as a seller don't jump in with big $$ items or you will not get the value. I have well over 1000 transactions that are a mix of buy and sell and have not been burned yet to the point I have been frustrated. Two times I have not been paid, but this was from new buyers and of course I had not sent anything. Once I got a bootleg item when it was clearly listed that it was not and I got my total $$$ back including shipping after raising issue. Sure, these are three things but I bet in 1000 + retail transactions I have more than three issues in a B&M store.

I've bought & sold items on eBay for over 5 years. Never had a bad experience buying anything...and only had 1 bad experience in selling items. All things considered, I would say that my satisfaction has been higher through eBay than it has been at Walmart, Circuit City, Home Depot, Lowes, etc....

Like everything else in this world when it comes to doing business, it really pays to do your homework and go in with eyes wide open...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)