Echo 10 launch date- Feb. 6th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
sorry rocatman, this is the first I'd heard on a date set other than Lyngsat saying "1st quarter of 2006".

rocatman said:
As a follow-up to the thread referenced, the Sea Launch website is now indicating their first 06' launch will be in early February (E-10). Here's the Sea Launch website:
http://sea-launch.com/news.htm
That site just says their next launch is in early February; it doesn't say it's E*10.

E* has used just about every launch site available at some point:
  • China: E*1
  • French Guiana: E*2
  • Cape Canaveral: E*3, 5, 6 & 7
  • Baikonur Cosmodrome: E*4 & 8
  • Sea Launch: E*9
With that list, I'd wait for the press release before saying for certain that Sea Launch is launching E*10.

Last edited:
RBBrittain said:
That site just says their next launch is in early February; it doesn't say it's E*10.
E* has used just about every launch site available at some point:
  • China: E*1
  • French Guiana: E*2
  • Cape Canaveral: E*3, 5, 6 & 7
  • Baikonur Cosmodrome: E*4 & 8
  • Sea Launch: E*9
With that list, I'd wait for the press release before saying for certain that Sea Launch is launching E*10.

You mean like this one from August 16th:

http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/qu...w&guid={80788F22-45DD-4965-8071-1F369EB792B8}

RBBrittain said:
The link you posted doesn't show the whole article if you're not a MarketWatch member, but here is the same release direct from E*. Though I read it before and didn't recall seeing that, it does indeed say Sea Launch will handle E*10. I stand corrected.

Sorry about the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)