This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

EchoStar 6 at 61.5 update

If he has a 1000.2 then he's good to go. Dish wants to get rid of the mixed arc dish setups. From a satellite fleet/uplink standpoint it only makes sense.

If they have the spotbeam capacity to carry both, then there's no point in not carrying it.

Don't use Lyngsat... use the link in my signature, it's live data on TheList.

I meant to ask earlier - has E6 arrived at 61.5 yet?

Yep, been there since about March 1 I think. At one time you could pick up signal on 4 transponders 6, 26, 28 and 4 I believe that were not available before it got to 61.5. Don't know if you still can because I am pointed at 129 now.

basically they just installed the 1k4 where 61.5 was and cabled in 110 and left 119 unhooked from the the original dish...
This raises the question about the unhooked output. In my case, I insisted the installer leave my D500 on 110/119 for my SD receivers in the closet. It has a DP twin. If I took one output and hooked it to the input of my 1000.4, would the other output of the DP twin still switch when connected directly to a receiver?