Echostar 9 Polarization

Arion

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 23, 2005
Hi All;

Echostar 9 @121 is this a linear polarization or circular polarization bird?? The transponder package makes it appear linear but can't seem to find anyone who knows for sure.

Thanks, I know it's all encrypted but with the motorized dish I wanted to see if I could get that far east in the arc. I can't seem to get G10R but I can get 119 so I'm trying to see if I can split the difference. Trying to figure out if it's trees in the way or something else. LOL

P Smith has an issue....plain and simple

he's been silenced before...and may be again :)

People ask questions, we answer them. Seems pretty simple.

Arion.....G10 does have a couple strong transponders on them. Try 12114 V 4444. That is pretty strong :)

I promise I never meant to come on as kissing someones ass. I was just making a joke and congratulating Iceberg. Sorry I pissed you off P. Smith but I think that you are way out of hand. I do enjoy hearing your expertise on things here but I don't like you taking shots at me like that. Sorry for getting of the subject of the thread moderators.

Last edited:
Iceberg definitely is the satellite guy of the year, now if he would just follow a proper college hockey team, go SIOUX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)