Enough of the BS !!!!!! Ban Me, Sue Me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
Charlie Chat Summary 4-11-05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All text ©2005 www.DBSTalk.Com and Chris Blount
No other use is allowed without prior written permission from www.DBSTalk.Com and Chris Blount
Permission is not granted to distribute, republish or post this text in part or in entirety at any other internet site or location, other than www.DBSTalk.Com

Welcome to the Charlie Chat.

Thanks for joining us!

It is just so tiresome to see this year and a half soap opera continue. As if the Charlie Chat was the most important issue in life. Look at the recap, watch the chat. There is NOTHING COMPELLING about it! This squabbling between boards has got to stop!

mikew said:
It is just so tiresome to see this year and a half soap opera continue. As if the Charlie Chat was the most important issue in life. Look at the recap, watch the chat. There is NOTHING COMPELLING about it! This squabbling between boards has got to stop!
AMEN

Someones just jealous because when he talks people don't gather around the tv and make a family moment out of it and has lots of older males fawning around him.

Hehe that's funny, for a place that claims to try telling people about Satellite TV they sure don't want people helping people learn about Satellite TV.

Mark was in the SatelliteGuys chat last night and seemed to have a good time. What was kind of shocking is he almost won the 942! If only 2 people guessed 112 for the candy answer (we had 4 people guess the amount of candy correctly) then Mark would have been a finalist and also his money guess was closest and he would of won. My wife did not tell me that until after the chat.

I had a really good time in last nights chat, and was amazed by the outpouring of support we had last night from our members!

We went into the chat expecting to giveaway only a 942 but when the night was done we gave away a 942, 921, 501 and 3 - $25 Amazon.COM gift certificates! I do thank everyone for coming out and spending the night with us last night. (Even Mark, who I hope to meet someday and maybe he can show me what real beer is) :D

Thanks again all!

Hey Scott, I have a JVC HM-DSR100U that you can give away on the next Chat!;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Mark was in the SatelliteGuys chat last night and seemed to have a good time. What was kind of shocking is he almost won the 942! If only 2 people guessed 112 for the candy answer (we had 4 people guess the amount of candy correctly) then Mark would have been a finalist and also his money guess was closest and he would of won. My wife did not tell me that until after the chat.

Heck yeah I was there! I very much want another 942, and figured I had to be close to in the running with my guesses. :)

mikew said:
Your the one that continues to bring it up. (Edited: Correction. Yet you are the one that started it this time here.) The rest of both boards seem to be civilized about it. Give it a rest. Everyone else has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)