Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sadoun Satellite Sales is helping SatelliteGuys.US Celebrate it's upcoming 40,000th member milestone by having a giveaway of a Sadoun Dual Output Digital Standard Linear KU 0.4DB LNBF (CLICK HERE FOR FULL SPECS)

Here are the rules.

To enter reply to this thread in the thread (in your own words) say samething about our 40,000th member milestone. It can be as short of as long as you want, just have fun!

Please only one entry per prize per member.

Sorry SatelliteGuys Staff is ineligible for this contest.

Winner will be picked by a random drawing on the day we hit out 40,000th member milestone!

Our thanks to the good folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales for making this possible!

GOOD LUCK from your friends at Sadoun Satellite Sales and SatelliteGuys.US!

40,000 member makes for one big family. With those kinda of numbers we should be able to answer just about any question. Also we should be able to persuade companies to do what is right for the consumer.

40,000 members: wow, that's a lot of potential Club Dish cards. And still, I am yet to see the first redemption.

40,000th member milestone

We are going to 40,000 members already? I remember when we were talking about the upcoming 30,000th member milestone. Looking forward to 40,000 members more.

By the way, I have been noticing that Satelliteguys is moving up very quickly on the Alexa Stats. I think just a month ago it showed around 15,000 now its under 9,000 and when I checked it out it on their website it was as good as 7K-8K.

The more members that this site gets the more of a difference we can make whether its to give input to the satellite companies, the more attention that we will get when problems arise, or if there things that we request, we will be heard even more.

The info on Satguys has saved me a ton of money in making hardware and programming decisions. Here's to hoping the same for 40k others!

Now, I've been looking for a good reason to get into the FTA world...

40K Giveaway!!

40K members! That's pretty amazing - I seem to remeber the number being way less than half of that when I first joined this site, oh so many years ago. Congrats, Scott and company- it's a tribute to all of your hard work and dedication.

Once you go 40k, you aint going back to those other wanna be's satellite sites... and you know who you are. :D

This Site Is Tops!

Glad I joined as this has the best people and fastest news as well as technical help! Other sites should use this one as their measuring stick. Good going.

I was going to order something from Sadoun, browsed their website,
realized their store was basically walking distance from my house.

Congrats SatelliteGuys.US on 40,000 members.
Good to see lots of satellite nuts, like myself, out there!

Last edited:
Go for 50k

40,000th member milestone. Give the lnb to the 40,000th member...
SatelliteGuys.us is your #1 site for the best and timely satellite information. :hatsoff:

40,000 members,wow,this site has picked up some steadily increasing numbers in the short time that I have been a member.Great job Scott,keep up the good work!! :up :D

pushing 40k

This is my first post and I am happy to be a part of such a large community. I don't know alot about my coolsat but hope to learn from the member posts. Again, congrats!

Good going staff on making this such a good site. 40,000 is great!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to 40,000 Members, and another 40,000!!!!

Lets spread the word to make our voice more powerful!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts