Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
ENTER HERE TO WIN!

Fortec 120 CM / 1.2 Meter (4 Foot) Dish and Floor Stand
Supplied to us courtesy of

Note: Winner of this Dish and Stand must pay for shipping of this item, or pick it up from Sadoun Satellite Sales in Hilliard, Ohio.

If you agree to these terms and wish to enter then please reply to this message and tell us one tip you learned from Sadoun, SatelliteGuys or Elsewhere to help others get more enjoyment of the Free To Air Hobby.

If you don't have a tip its ok as well, just post a note telling Sadoun why you want to win this Dish.

Winners will be picked at random on the afternoon of June 30th.
Deadline for enteries is Noon Eastern Time on June 30th.
Staff Members are not eligible to win.

AGAIN THE WINNER MUST PAY THE COST OF SHIPPING OR PICK THIS UP FROM SADOUN'S HEADQUARTERS IN OHIO.

Please do not enter if you do not want to pay for shipping or can not pick this unit up.

Good LUCK from your friends at SatelliteGuys.US and Sadoun Satellite Sales!

what i have learned from this forum is something really basic, but a tip that any new person setting up a true FTA system should know before purchasing the dish antenna,," the bigger, the better.. for signal!!!",
and a reason why i would really love to win this dish is, i just got a used fibreglass type 1 meter that does not have all the parts(and will probably not get it set up any time soon), and being on a budget, and having a daughter with a heart transplant,, i would love this dish to get her PBS HD(which i can feed through our computers DVB-s pci card)
thanks for having this contest

I'd love to win this dish to support my future Weather Satellite project :)

Sadoun led me in the way of quality coax connectors and using good LNB's to achieve the best signal. :)

junkie

I would like to win this dish because I am a tech junkie, I can't get enough!

I would love to win this dish because it would get me started in the FLA world. I would love to participate in the FTA forum. Souden is also located 20 min. from my house so if I get this dish, they would probably receiving some more business from me since they have such great prices on receivers and are at a convenient location. This is a great opportunity for Sadoun and myself.

Matt

Your linear feeds work great on my T90 and there is plenty of good information on T90 alignment here not found elsewhere.

I use there dish pointing page alot. I also learned tips on setting skew.

I bought a Birddog unit and love it!

I'd use this dish to get G10r!/FTA

I have learned that they are a whole new world in Satellite TV/Radio I did not know this world existed until I made visits to this site and sadoun.com. with low prices for a FTA-Classic Set at http://www.sadoun.com of around $200 ""WOW"" thats unreal:) and if I win this Fortec 120 cm dish w/ floor stand this is gonna make my transition into this hobby very exciting:D Thanks

I have learned that purchasing a signal meter sure makes installation a breeze. FTA sure is a fun hobby. You never know what you will find on a given day.

meldar_b beat me to it, but I believe the same thing. I had no idea FTA even existed and it opened up a whole new world of interesting possibilities. And it's Free To Air! How much free stuff do you get nowadays? Winning this dish would be the best thing ever. Who knows, I may even start being nice to people.

I learned a lot from this site and sadoun. I go thnrough sadoun for all my FTA needs. I find the support and information outstanding at both sites, because of his I can help my friends with thier problems.

My tip is to purchase from Sadoun, they have great prices and great customer service:D

where to begin? I read the Sadoun site up and down when I was preparing to install my first system. The most useful tool was the easy to read walkthroughs for setting up a motorized system...that and IceBerg's tip to blind scan even if you don't see a signal because most likely your sitting on the bird!

I would love to win this 1.2m dish. Being in Georgia I would not only be more than happy to pay for shipping, but would purchase an HH120 to go with it. I would then need(maybe)/ want(definately) a new receiver to help this new dish persue my happiness. Geeeez, I love this site and this site wouldn't be quite as good without Sadoun as a sponser. Not only do they have great equipment for sale at the site, but Sadoun himself is a member of this site and gladly comes in and helps people out when he can. Not many others would give that kind of support and devotion for the product they sell or other products as well. Thanks Sadoun for your Store and your Support.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts