Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are proud to have the new WION I-1430 Forum as part of the SatelliteGuys Forum Family!

As we do every year we like to give back and say thanks to our members for all our success over the past year and this year is no different! And because the WION forum is part of the SatelliteGuys Family our registered WION members are also eligible to WIN as well!

To make things more interesting, the more you visit our forum, the more chances you have to enter to WIN! You can enter up to once an hour!

Upcoming prizes include...

ROKU 2 XS Digital Media Player
Amazon Kindle Tounch Reader
Amazon Kindle Fire Table
XBOX 360 with Kinect

And our grand prize and new Apple iPad 2 with WIFI/3G!

For more details or to enter to win please CLICK HERE.

Welcome to the new WION forum here at SatelliteGuys.US! Good luck!

(Please note that this contest is sponsored by SatelliteGuys.US and not WION Radio)

LOL, hey there PBeeman!! looks like neither of us won, but I'm off to see what else I can find on here.. Oh and you have to go to the link and enter yourself, you can enter once an hour I believe..

LyonsEventsLady said:
LOL, hey there PBeeman!! looks like neither of us won, but I'm off to see what else I can find on here.. Oh and you have to go to the link and enter yourself, you can enter once an hour I believe..

The holiday giveaways are over. The iPad 2 was the final item and was drawn on 12/14. But there's always next holiday season! :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner