Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Satellite AV and SatelliteGuys.US are teaming up to give away a complete motorized GEOSATpro 1.2 meter dish with C/KU LNBF!

GEOSATpro 1.2M Offset dish

GEOSATpro CK1 C/KU LNBF
GEOSATpro C-Band Adapter Clamp
GEOSATpro GS120 HH Motor
GEOSATpro GS55mm Post Adapter

PLUS FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the Continental US.
Estimated value of this package with shipping $450.

To enter this contest, please respond to this thread before 11:59pm EDT on Auguast 31st, 2006 with a posting of a MPEG2 DVB FTA channel that you could potentially view on C-Band. Look on Lyngsat.com, Satcodx.com or your favorite public reference site for a MPEG2 DVB FTA channel that you would be able to view on C-Band in North America. You may enter only once with a post containing at least one unique channel which hasn't been previously posted in the thread. Please only post channels that are listed on publicly available sites!

The entry must include the following information: The channel name (with URL link if available), satellite, frequency, polarity and symbol rate.

This contest is open to any registered member (or moderator) of SatelliteGuys.us with the exception of Satellite AV employees and Scott & Eva Greczkowski. The winner will be randomly choosen by a rendom drawing on 09/01/2006.

Enter today and be sure to visit Satellite AV for more product information.

Our thanks to the folks at SatelliteAV for making this contest possible!

well, lets start with WVGN...the NBC station from the Virgin Islands
Galaxy 4R (soon to be G16)

H

EuroNews!

BIGlogo.gif

EuroNews website
It's on Intelsat Americas 13 at 121.0°W
3900 V, S/R 27684

G10R has The Outdoor Channel, everyone loves a good hunting show!

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/

4180 H, s/r 29270

I'm still learning the FTA stuff hoping to get a setup eventually. This contest would make that happen much faster :)

Last edited:
My wife is from Mexico city and I noticed many spanish channels are on C-band. In fact, that's why I started to be interested in FTA seriously. I could pick any channels from Mexico....

Let say:

México 22 (Mexico city)
Satmex5 at 116.8W
4060 H S/R 19510

I am not sure if I have this right, but I will try with KCWY-TV, NBC out of Casper.
Galaxy 4R, 99.0 W, 3776H, tp 3, DVB 3255-3/4

I know little about FTA, but like one of the other posters, winning this would be a great way to get ahead with it! :)

Last edited:
I would most definitely definitely watch the four NASA channels on AMC6 @ 72W 4040V 26665

Last edited:
What the hay...I'd like to try to pick up UCTV (University of California TV) on AMC 4 at 101 W....tp 13U, frequency 3973, polarity V, symbol rate 4362-3/4. http://www.uctv.tv/

Ok, ok, not my first choice, but some of the other guys beat me to the ones I wanted. :)

Last edited:
ABC Feeds
IA5 H 3940 32363

I'm another new FTA'r. This set up would really get me off to a great start. Might just have to go for that awsome CS5k deal that came out tonight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)