Enter to win: Sadoun Heavy Duty DG380 HH Motor ($120 value)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So glad I found this forum. Can't wait to get my deck built that is going to be specifically for satellite dishes. A motor like this will come in very handy at that time!

DG380 - count me in:

I didn't enter the last drawing because I'd already won the same item previously.
HOWEVER, I don't have a DG380, and would really like one! - :up

From reading thousands of posts on the forum, I see it's got a fine reputation.
It has become the only motor I really recommend any more, especially for anything above the most minimal of dishes.

Thanks for the regular drawings, and promotions.
We really appreciate the support.

Suggestion for next drawing: the Gbox 3000, or a GeoSat CK-1.

A motor! My final frontier

I started my setup at my grandparents for them to have the few channels they really wanted instead of a monthly bill from Dish that they don't need. :p

Every question I had about equipment was answered in plain English here on Satelliteguys along with links to stores that wern't focused on selling solely to the eye-patch crowd. :up

Now my father has got into the hobby for the TV and my recently acquired motor now needs to be at his apartment. :(

A motorized dish is the final frontier for me! I've scraped for dishes, strapped multiple LNBF's on those dishes, and gotten to the point of wondering what feeds am I missing. :hungry:

So please, a DG-380 motor seems to be the top of the line for a new motor.
Prove it to me please! Help me see what more is up there! :D

Been viewing FTA channels for a few months and find the 1.2 meter a beast to move and would like to try it on a motor, have a few FTA receivers and next step is a motor to see if its any good here in NFLD to use or a waste of money never seen any motors on ku dishs only the bigger C-Band ones around here. Have picked up some C-Band transponders with the 1.2 meter here, would also like to try that with a motor.
Thanks for the Contest and chance to win.

I won a FTA receiver from SatelliteAv last year and this really gave me interest in the drawings. I never thought I had any chance.
I have been doing FTA for over 4 years and have a fixed dish and a motorized one. However the motorized one can only see 93 - 129 due to its location. I'd love to have another motorized setup in a different location to get 72 - 91.
I have been promoting FTA to friends and coworkers but honestly so far has no takers. It is a niche hobby after all. People just freak out when hearing about installing an antenna or a dish let alone a motor.

I started this hobbie back in the c band days with a use dish and a old drake receiver with a knob to change channels. thank heaven for the technology we have to day makes this hobbie a lot more fun and thanks to forums like Satelliteguys and it's vast knowledge things just keep getting easier.

I have been doing this for a few years now and have gotten complacent with my current set up. Some new equipment might light the fire back up to rearrange what I have.

I have a couple of fixed dishes up, but just picked up a larger 39" dish with a SG2100 motor. Now I just have to find the time to get the stuff installed. It will be my first time setting up a motor, so maybe I will need the DG380 as a backup, in case I screw things up.

Got my first motorized dish from Sadoun and it works great but I lose everything east of 82W because of trees in the summer. Sure could use another motorized dish for the other side of the house!

I like these contests, thank you Sadoun!
My BUD advertises quite well, people ask what I use it for thinking it won't work for TV any more. Of course I have to straighten them out and explain there are many free channels to watch but it's a do-it-yourself thing, and kind of like shortwave radio was in it's hayday, only television instead of radio.
-C.

FTA-Just keeps getting better!

Last fall I stumbled upon FTA and have been using it ever since. I'm really fond of the money that I have been saving. I've been telling all my family & friends how simple it is to use, the cost(lack of...).

It's amazing how many people are unaware of FTA.

Thanks for the contest , please accept my entry.

One of the things that I've done to promote FTA is by belonging to the Yahoo! Answers Community , I check in regularly looking for FTA related questions or people who have asked for info on free TV and then I try my best to answer their questions , I usually end my answers with ........ for more information on True FTA go to Satellite Guys U.S. and I always provide a link.

Guess it has worked pretty well because I also occasionally get a PM for specialized questions and I also find people posting that have mentioned that the forum was recommended , guess somebody trusts me .....:D

HH motors rules !

I'm promoting BLSA spectrum analyzer snapshots what help ppl to find new or old tpn on each sat in accessible arc what would perfectly accessible by driving their dishes by the wonderful DG380 HH motor. :up

I have set up several FTA systems for folks around the county. My best friend Bill and I have a kind of running psuedo-contest, on which one of us commited the last random Christian act. I know a family in the county with a house full of kids, and not a lot of $$. I would set them up with the motor and an inexpensive reciever. My fixed array serves me well and I don't need the motor for myself.

I have been with satellite TV for 21 years. In the beginning, there was only 6 channels OTA available here. No cable TV until about 10 years ago. Having C band was my choice and it's been great. I never thought it would turn into a hobby. I have been FTA for about 5 years now.

Thanks Mr. Sadoun for the opportunity to enter the contest.

DG380 HH Motor

Just got back from overseas will be setting up my nexus-s soon, looking foward to winning the DG380 HH.

If I win, I'll have to seriously consider buying a shed for all my satellite gear. After all, if I have the motor, I'll have to get a 1.2 meter dish. That'll be my 8th dish. Along with my five receivers, 12 lnbs and buckets full of metal parts, a shed is the only way to get all of this stuff out from under foot.

But I still want it because --- I don't know actually

Got into FTA a little over 2 years ago and this site and it's sponsors have been great resources!

Looking forward to hopefully having a brand new DG380 motor to hook up to my Primestar dish. :up

I installed my first FTA system a couple months ago in my shop. I now spend to much time scanning and not enough time working.

The members here were very helpful when I was setting up my motorized system and I thank them for that help.

Thanks Sadoun for the contest.

Take care

Charles

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)