Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Enter to win One
Sadoun SF95LK DSS Satellite Signal Finder Installation KIT
Correct Satellite Dish Reception in Seconds!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]
($35 value) from Sadoun

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]This kit was designed to provide a quick solution for satellite television DIY dish installers in completing precise satellite dish alignment and tuning. Speedy installation and lining up of satellite dishes. Provides 15V DC power so you can align dish without the receiver being hooked up. You can also use the meter without the battery pack by connecting it to the receiver.

Works with KU & C-band signals.

Kit Includes:

• SF-95L Satellite Signal strength Meter (this is a new updated version with 22KHz pass-thru)
  • 6' Connector jumper Cable
  • Lensatic Compass
  • 15V DC battery pack (it uses 10x AA batteries - not included)
  • Handy lightweight case
  • Instructions
Specifications

So how do you enter to win? Easy! All you have to do to enter in the random drawing is to:

Reply to THIS message and write about your satellite experience.

At the end of April 30, 2009, we will select a member randomly. This member will be notified by PM. This is open to members worldwide.

Rules:
  • Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
  • One entry per family/residence for each item
  • Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
  • Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
  • Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
  • Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
  • Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
  • Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
  • Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.

As always with Sadoun Satellite Sales, your information will not be shared with any third parties. By entering this contest, you agree to be added to our e-mail list. Sadoun reserves the right to cancel this offer anytime without any prior notice.

Best regards and good luck.

Attachments

• SF95L.jpg
    SF95L.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 195
  • SF95LK.jpg
    SF95LK.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 210
Wanted to get into this hobby since my father told me about Sky Angel programming years ago. Frankly, it was Sadoun’s web site we saw first about the whole FTA craze back in early 06. Did not even know it existed! I still have the email with the site he sent with the motorized systems! We both wanted to get into the hobby then but did not know too much about it.

In 2006 I bought my first motorized system complete and had it set up in no time with the help of the guys here at the Satellite Guys! My dad never got his for he passed away due to cancer in the middle of 2006 literally 5 days after I got my system up and going! I took pictures of my set up in my progress of installation to the hospital for him to see but he went into comma before he passed! He never got to see them! He knew though I ordered it, could not remember me telling him I got it and was putting it up. He really loved the FTA stuff and loved the fact that there was a motor system on the smaller dishes! He really wanted one. I wish he was around to enjoy it. He loved the religious stuff and would have loved Glorystar!

I have not stopped since; it has been a very addictive hobby since. It has been three years now in the FTA world and I have to say I watch it more than my SUB to E*! My wife asked me the other day why keep some of the stuff we have on there and wanted me to drop down to a less expensive package. I asked her why would I do that, she said with a touch of blonde hair “You Never Watch It! You are always scanning satellites!”

She came home one time and asked me if that screen up on the box was froze there, thinking that my STB had brain fart I ran into the living room to look and it was fine, still scanning. I asked her why she said that and she said “that is the screen I see every time I come home from work!” they will never understand!

Remember, behind every FTA guy, there is a woman rolling her eyes!! :D

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I bought my first satellite dish from Sadoun and it's been an excellent little Ku set-up. I do a lot more reading than I do FTAing and really enjoy the postings. I'm impressed by the sponsors of the SatelliteGuys.US site for their great deals, drawings and, most of all, their input to some of the postings on the site. I hope to get to "play" a little with C-band (been sorta lookin' for a gimmee dish) at a later date.

Thanks, Sadoun, for all you do - not just for the drawings, but ALL your input.....

i was living in hawaii and they have christian tv ota. i moved to wisconsinin 1995 and no christian tv ota. i saw a
onsat magazine in a grocery store and wow plenty of christian tv networks. i show it to my wife and she said lets get one. i bought a 71/2 foot dish and analog tobshiba receiver. i found a tvro talk show called fnl (friday nite live)
and there i learned about ku band and the 4dtv receiver. bought one of those upgrade my dish to a 10 footer and added ku and a mpeg2 receiver to that. my wife loved it because our subscription was abt 60- buicks a year with only a few subscribe channels ones we mostly watch. i watched z music television a christian video channel. my kids grew up with that channel. sure do miss it. and later got a 36" 3abn mpeg system too. also learned about skyangel on dishnets, got one of those too.(later on had to get the skyangel iptv system.
now i live in an apartment with a deck. i got a used 18" dishnet system fer fta nasa tv and the glorystar system for my christian channels. the 36 " is on a 3 foot tripod mounted on my deck.
john

I don't enter all the contest but i would like to thank Sadoun and all the Gold Sponsors
for making the fourms possible with support and with these contest. I would also like to thank the Staff here at SatelliteGuys for making the fourms seem to run effortlessly, when i know behind the scenes there is a lot of work being done ... :) :D

My FTA experience began in 2005, and has been growing ever since. It has been a great complimentary hobby to my career in the video production/post production business. Thanks, Sadoun, for another contest!

My satellite experence began a couple of months ago reading the FTA Forum and reading about Iceburg post and Anole and I got interested now I have for almost 8 years a Dish Network customer with a vip 211 k rec and I am getting galaxy 18 at 123 and Hispasat 30. And every day I keep on learning with all the guys on this forum! Thanks Guys!:) Thanks Sadoun!

Years ago I worked with NASA performing rain fade studies at Ka and Ku band. Then participated in the first ever reception of a public TV program via Ku or Ka band (don't remember which we were cross strapped to). Installed my own SkyAngel dish in 1997 then got interested in Glorystar when SkyAngel went to earth.

I installed a Glorystar dual LNBF 90cm system with DVR last July and as a newbie am learning the lingo and how to add channels other than Glorystar. I am becoming interested in possibly a second dish for 123. I somewhat envy Iceberg's antenna farm, but have too many trees for a clear satellite arc.

Thanks Sadoun for the contests, they are fun to enter and fun to follow the entries.

I started in 1993 with the KTI 7.5 foot C-band I still use today, although it's location has been changed due to a move to a new house. Originally started with Houston Tracker and still have two functioning 10Plus models. I switched to 4DTV 5 years ago and added FTA last fall. I love the freedom of choice satellite TV provides. Early last Winter I installed a second C-band pole and conduit system and plan on adding a second dish to give my wife her own FTA access.

I got into FTA a few months ago and keep tweaking my setup. The other day when I was outside setting up a motorized 1 meter dish, a guy walking by on the sidewalk saw me with my 3 dishes and said "I think you need a couple more satellite dishes."

I know he was mocking me, but couldn't agree more. If only my yard was bigger, I'd setup a BUD. :)

I got into FTA while browsing the internet. I came across this website and shortly thereafter I ordered a CS5000 from ebay. I used my 60e SC dish for a while, until I found a 30" SC dish.
Now I am motorized and enjoying Ku, and I am trying to convince my wife that we need a 10 footer. I have been eyeing a few of them.
Overall, it's been a good fun hobby.

This would be handy for camping, I'm sure it would work fine for pulling in sat 101 for directv if it works for you fta guys.

I've always been interested in sci-fi/space and grew up watching 'Lost in Space' and 'Star Trek' reruns. the big C band dishes that sprouted up in my area seemed like the coolest thing ever. I'm slowly accumulating stuff to build a Ku FTA system and this signal meter would help me aim the 1m Starchoice/Winegard dish I bought off a guy for $20

Fun with Satellites

I got into FTA Satellites because of SkyAngel going out of the Satellite business.

My first dish (after SkyAngel) I got pointed with a set of Walkie Talkies and a 10 year old. (BTW, I can't get him to help me anymore) :)

I now have 3 dishes on the roof - - - WIFE thinks I'm crazy (I guess I am)

Sadoun - - - Thanks for doing this!!!! :up

I got started back in 1980 or was it 1982 with a 12ft Paraclipse C-Band, when the Cable company would not extend their service another block to hook me up. Back then all the Cable Channels were not Scrambled and I listened to Keith LaMonica on FM-America. I believe his radio program may have been the first broadcast for TVRO for home users.

I have not made the jump to FTA yet, i am afraid of what i might get myself into. once i get started on something like this i can get a little crazy. Someday i will make the jump.

It would be a little handier than carrying my battery operated b/w tv outside, running dozens of feet of extension cords, etc..............

My FTA nightmare just began a few weeks ago. Thanks to this forum and Sadoun, It's all finally coming together. Thanks to everyone for all the valuable info and help.

I got into FTA because satellite tv has always intrigued me. I remember as a kid my grandpa having a 12ft bud at the lake. This was before scrambling and you could get just about everything ITC.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts