Enter to win: Solar Panel from Sadoun

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I live in Southern California, every house here should have solar panels, so you can provide mine, Thanks

GREEN is good.

My green contributions have been to add PV panels that generated 62% of the electricity I used in my all electric home last year. Solar hot water to provide domestic hot water and some heating. An 80% efficient wood stove for heating the house. CFLs throughout.

My idea of going green (and saving some green!) is to build solar heaters for my out-buildings. I am starting with an experimental unit for the barn as we have a horse who doesn't seem to grow much extra fur for the winter.
If it all goes well I will build 2 or 3 more for the garage/workshop.
A solar panel like this one will run a circulating pump for one of my systems!

Go Green Changed all the Bulbs in the house to Led Bulbs. Used heating ducks to cut off heat going to non essential rooms. Put in Digital thermostat.

Go Green

We recycle, grow a garden for food, combine trips to town to save on gas, use wood burning stove for heat, and save whenever we can.

I go GREEN by Recycling my paper & my bottles. I also am part of the Green Team at my local school, where we are working on putting in Solar Heat Panels. Our Team is also working to save electricity in many ways & also to Reduce, Reuse & Recycle as much a we can. Each meeting we are coming up with other idea like Car Pooling, No Idling, Automatic Sinks/Toilets & Garbage Disposal. I also Reduce, Reuse & Recycle almost all the time.

I went GREEN in 1979 to save Fuel OIL by installing a Solar domestic Hot Water, closed loop, System in my home. The two 4' x 8' Collectors on my roof are still the original ones and has been giving me 180 degree potable water from may to Oct for all these years.
My Oil fired baseboard heater is also shut off during these months.
That is Green.

Go green....turn off your lights and TV...or maybe just the lights.

We started using the reusable (cloth) bags when we go shopping. It saves us from throwing away the plastic bags from the grocery store, and around here they even give you a 5 cent credit on your bill for each reusable bag you end up using. You can't go wrong with that.

When boiling water in winter, don't turn on the hood fan right away, so all the heat doesn't escape the house.

Coil the water heater inlet line around the vent pipe for your clothes dryer to pick up some of the wasted heat, so you use less fuel to heat it to temperature

Barbecue more in summer to keep heat out of the house and cut down on air conditioning

Fertilize the deciduous trees on the south side of your house, so they block out more direct sunlight in summer and, when they lose their leaves in winter, more sunlight gets in.

Oh! I would love to have one of these! I have a van that I don't drive often enough to keep the battery from going dead. This could just charge it all the time so it's always good to go!

I wish I had a house and a car that was 100% nature powered.
I want one of those little MDI Air Cars and solar panels to run the air pumps so it's totally free to drive forever! No pollution at all and no more feeding the evil corporate gas barons!

21mlook1.jpg

Besides, they are just sooooo cute! (I have a weak spot for itty-bitty cute cars!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.