CONTEST!! Enter to Win: Titanium C2-PLL C-band Interference Filtering LNBF

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Enter to win the new Titanium Satellite C2-PLL, two output C-band LNBF with interference filtering. The Titanium Satellite C2-PLL® filters out the interference caused by LTE, 4G, wide area WiFi, Radar and other sources of satellite interference. This is the dual output version of the popular C1-PLL LNBF.

C2PLL_Back_wScalar_med.jpg C2PLL_Giftbox_SquareSm.jpg C2PLL_Contents_Square.jpg

See more details at www.titaniumsatellite.com/products

How to Enter: We love pictures of your satellite system!

Post photos and/or a description of your satellite dish or equipment
. Enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must include a unique photo and/or a unique description of your satellite system.

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, March 11, 2019. Two winners will be selected at random from valid entries on March 12, 2019 and posted on this thread. If winners do not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address worldwide. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after March 11th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

I'm running two 76cm Winegard dishes; one pointed at 87W with a Geosat SL1-PLL LNB and the other at 91 with an Avenger dual LNB. I have a 90cm GeoSat Pro dish fixed on 103 with a GeoSat SL2-PLL LNB and a sidelobe pointed at 97 with an SL1-PLL.

I have a 1.2m GeoSat Pro dish which is currently equipped with an Avenger dual LNB for 99W, but I've used it for C-band off and on using a Titanium C1-PLL LNB.

IMG_0267.JPG

Last edited:
My receivers are an Amiko HD.265 which is located in the bedroom on a 50" TV. This receiver tunes 91, 97, 99 and 103.

The other receiver is the amazing Edision OS MIO 4K receiver, which is located in the living room on a 55" TV. This receiver tunes 87, 91, 99 and 103.

I have 2 Pansat 4x1 weather-covered switches located near the dishes outside.

If I were to win the C2-PLL, I would install it on the 1.2m dish and split the feeds between both receivers :)

IMG_0164 (1).JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG

This is my dish farm I had at my previous house. Left to right: 2- Dish 500's, pointed at the Eastern arc. The 1.2m Prodelin right next to them was pointed at 103W for Cozi tv. The next dish to the right is a 1.8m Prodelin pointed at 87w for the LBP channels, with future plans to mate it to a Ajak HH mount. Never happened, but I still have the dish and the Ajak! Next dish to the right, is a 10ft Perfect 10 dish.

I used a SatAv MicroHD, and an Amiko A3 receiver with all these (except the Dish 500's, those went to a VIP722). We had an almost 3 acre very wooded lot, so my sat arc was only 61w - 121w, and that took multiple tree removals to get even that!

dishes.JPG

Here are my present dishes at this house: The 3ABN $50 special dish on an eve mount is pointed at 30w Hispasat, which is at 16.6° elevation at my location. It has a SatAv SL2-PLL lnbf installed.

If you are interested in those OTA tv antennas you can see on the mast pipe above the eves of the garage, the top one is a high vhf ONLY antenna pointed directly at my local channel 12, and it goes unamplified into a UVSJ joiner. The next one down is a uhf yagi antenna on a Dish 500 J pole mounted to the mast pipe with muffler clamps to get to the left of the pine tree that's also the tree that the 30W dish is pointing towards. That's pointed at a single local station that's at RF46, and hard to get. I'm using a Jointenna device cut for this channel. The "all-channel" input on the Jointenna, goes to the other UHF yagi you can see, that's pointed "in-between" my local towers, and gets everything BUT channel 46. The output of the Jointenna, goes to a Kitztech KT-200-Coax preamp and then into the uhf input (power passing) of the UVSJ.

0227191515-00.jpg
0227191516-00.jpg

This is my present SAMI 7.5ft c-band only dish. Soon to be C and KU, as I finally got my hands on a Pansat DP-4 ortho C/KU feed. It's pointed at 101W right now, and recording the remake of "True Grit" with Jeff Bridges. We had 2 inches of snow last night, and I shoveled my drives manually. 156' drive length in 1/2 hour. Very fluffy snow! Very overcast, so I hope you can see the pics all right. Click on them for larger sizes.

0227191516-02.jpg
0227191517-00.jpg

0826181426-01.jpg This one was taken during the install.

I'm using them at present with the excellent Edision OS MIO 4K receiver from Titanium's store, and the NA SatDreamGR image.

It's not easy to get all my dishes in one picture. They are scattered around the house and on the shed. But while looking at the neighbors house construction last fall I noticed a picture with all my dishes in it :) Two 10' perforated C-Band dishes, One motorized 1.2M Ku and three fixed Ku dishes focused on 9 circular polarized satellites.
yardSept2018 009.JPG

Right now, I am running a 12 foot Prodelin (Out of View), 2- 10 foot Unimesh dishes, a 7.5 foot Unimesh, a 7.5 foot Perfect 10 dish, 2 HughesNet Oval Ku Dishes, 1 Round HughesNet round Ku Dish and a 52X48 unknown brand Ku Dish. All saved from the junkers.

IMG_20190301_171026.jpg

The main receiver is an Amiko H265 receiver and a second receiver, a Linkbox 9000i, in the other room. At this time, I have 500+ channels operational. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)