Enterprise no longer HD????

JadedHawk

Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
USA
I tuned in tonight to catch one of the last few episodes of Star Trek Enterprise and noticed it never kicked into HD.
Since moving to Comcast (Via Voom of course) I was wondering if upn offer hd to Comcast. I never had any problems with it when I had Voom. I checked the listing to see if they too had a different channel like fox and cbs but they didn't. So my question is has anyone been able to watch a hd program on upn with Comcast?
Thanks!!! :D

(Missing Voom but I love In Demand!!!)

Comcast doesn't offer UPN in HD, nor the WB. The local WB says they hope to have HD on cable here by the end of June, but no word on UPN.

By the way, we still don't have On Demand here either, despite last weekend's local news article saying it was available in all Comcast areas in S. FL.

Ahh thanks for the heads up! Hubby will be disapointed though.
In Demand works fine here (dallas) Actually if it wern't for that I wopuld probably go Dish...

I am in South Florida as well, and have been watching Enterprise with my OTA in order to see it in HD. I have not heard of any plans to get WB or UPN in HD on Comcast in my area.

Any idea where I can find teh HD planned updates for Comcast?

UPN and WD

William Wilson said:
Comcast doesn't offer UPN in HD, nor the WB. The local WB says they hope to have HD on cable here by the end of June, but no word on UPN.

By the way, we still don't have On Demand here either, despite last weekend's local news article saying it was available in all Comcast areas in S. FL.
Here in Baltimore, the UPN station is not in HD yet but the WB station is. WB 54 is the only station of the 6 HD locals not offered by Comcast. Thank goodness of off air antennas, built-in HD tuners and the Voom STB which also has an HD tuner.
Wayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)