EPG on IA5?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kkib

Original poster
Dec 31, 2005
I am new to FTA. I've set up my Ultra for IA5 and all the FTA channels work fine. However, EPG populates only on 4 channels (Channel1, 2, 3, 4). I am using the latest factory bin 119 and 070104. Is EPG available for other FTA chanels on IA5?

I do not think all channels broadcast EPG data, I may be wrong; I have rarely seen all the EPG fully populated over the last few years. If they do, I sure don't miss it or expect it I guess. What receiver are you using? What is "bin 119 and 070104"?

I think the only ones I even THINK I saw it populated was PBS or sone of the education / distant learning deals.

My apologies. I've been visiting mostly "Ultra" forums and I didn't relize that I was posting in general FTA forum. Anyway, my receiver is Viewsat Ultra.

Thanks for your quick repies. I've been trying to figure out for several days what I was doing wrong. I shoud have posted earlier.

That 119 is the latest software upgrade off the viewsat website, I have an Ultra also.
The other 'file' mentioned sounds like something else tho
charles

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)