Equity RTN g10r G3c

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
OK guys here is the deal. I run the Equity uplinks on G10 R .I very much want to know of any issues you have with downlinks. I am happy to answer any questions and would love comments about RTN. Also I am looking to find what shows you guys want added ( quick note: the KCBU feed has differnt shows then the other RTN stations as does KYPX) . Gary

Hello Gary,
First a great big thank you for the programming changes, the new format is great! Signal has shown an overall improvement since RTN came online. Any number of light comedies, F-Troop, Get Smart, or Mysteries, cop shows, Columbo.
Keep up the great work. and keep the format!

Welcome Gary! :wave

Lovin RTN! (was worried when you pulled wrestling from KDEV-LP but its still on WPXS) :)

I'd like to see WKRP too (oh and maybe Sanford & Son)

It's great to see someone asking for feedback. I'm hopefully going to be getting a FTA system in a short time, and I'd love to see Mork and Mindy or Laugh-In back on the air.

Either way, the lineup looks great so far! Thanks!

I'd like to have a way of knowing which shows are coming up. For example, which G10R channels are going to carry Saturday's CFL game? An online schedule would be a wonderful resource.

Gas said:
OK guys here is the deal. I run the Equity uplinks on G10 R .I very much want to know of any issues you have with downlinks.

Move "The Tube" to transponder 11799! 11721 is far too unreliable.

carload said:
I'd like to have a way of knowing which shows are coming up. For example, which G10R channels are going to carry Saturday's CFL game? An online schedule would be a wonderful resource.

KYPX, KDEV & WNGS always carry the games
KYPX & WNGS are correct on TitanTV :)

Great job, Gary -- and thanks for asking for our feedback! Oldie black-and-white shows and movies would be welcome. I've noticed you have a nice Ajax commercial at station break -- I enjoyed that.

I have one question for you, though. Why do none of the FTA stations send out EPG information that will show up? How difficult would it be to include EPG info in the signals we receive? I suppose a separate channel with background music and rolling schedules for the day would be another way to address the issue... Something like that would be a nice touch that would really set you apart from other FTA stations. And perhaps set a standard for others, as well.

Hey Gary:

You guys are doing a great job with your wholesome, family oriented programming. Thanks so much. Your programming is an oasis in the desert
of television. It's (your programming) is the main reason I bought my FTA system.

I would like to see you bring the old "COMBAT!" series to your program lineup.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

Respectfully,
Harold

Gary,
I love RTN's programming! I especially like that you have Gomer Pyle and My Three Sons. I watch these every night. Would love to see shows like Dennis The Menace, Flipper, Burns and Allen, Hazel and other classics in the future. I hope the RTN channels stay on KU FTA. Dave

RTN on galaxy 10

I love RTN , can you add shows like :

- Simon and Simon ( this was made by CBS was a great
detective show )

- Miami Vice

- Hunter

- Macgyver
- Renegade , a cool bounty hunter show starring Lorenzo
Lamaz

If you could increase the number of hours of Good progamming on all your equity stations that would be appreciated by all your viewers. Some of the channels you program are hit by 30 min infomerical all day long. Can you please move your infomericals to the 1AM or later
time slot and run good shows in the daytime ?

Is this for real? I see a practical joke all over this. There used to be a Equity person that posted on another board until he was told not to do it anymore. Why the change? Does Equity really care about someone besides the cable companies the feeds are attended for in the 1st place?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts