22 out of 23 work

First problem I have had.

A problem was encountered when opening the files or this DVR event
Error Code: 04

Only lost 1,
22 out of 23 work

I got this too!!!!

The last two episodes of Big Love

Does anyone know anything about this error code?

This is off Dish's "Tech Portal"

Note: The Error Code may display 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, or 07.

Symptom
Errors 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07.

Cause
A file error occurred when a DVR recording was interrupted by signal loss or power failure.

Prevention
You can avoid issues by ensuring that the dish is clean, the cable is protected from damage from lawn equipment, animals and the elements, and all cable connections are secure.

Troubleshooting
Do not RA the receiver for single occurrences of this issue.
  1. Power off the receiver and unplug the receiver from the electrical outlet. Wait 15 seconds, plug the receiver back into the electrical outlet and power the receiver on.
  2. Try to replay the event that displayed the message. If the message displays again, delete the event.
  3. If the problem persists please contact us or a local independent retailer for additional assistance.

The bad recording was from an off air antenna channel, and the recording from the same channel only the previous hour played back fine. The receiver has been hard rebooted several times, the bad recording still won't play. What is "memory dump" and how do I do it on a 722?

The bad recording was from an off air antenna channel, and the recording from the same channel only the previous hour played back fine. The receiver has been hard rebooted several times, the bad recording still won't play. What is "memory dump" and how do I do it on a 722?

The file is corrupted - time to delete it.

004 Popup is a PAT/PMT Table error.

This happens for several reasons, but the most common are can't get keys to decrypt the stream because signal problem or switch matrix problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts