ESPN Classic to close

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ejb1890 you said It's on-demand - there is no schedule. Just tune to 1614 and pick games from the menu at the left. is it the full games ?

Dude, tune to channel 1614 and see. I have never watched it myself so I have no idea. But I checked if it was actually there when you asked about ESPN Classic and the on-demand channel is still there. These are things you can easily check yourself. There are classic games on other on-demand channels, too. Look in the guide in the 1000s for sports channels and explore. There is even old UFC.

There are also re-airs of recent ESPN-family games, in English and Spanish, on the ESPN app. Tune to any ESPN-family channel and wait for the prompt. Press the red button and the menu pops up. Or just use the ESPN app on your TV and all of the classic content is there, including the ESPN classic content. Your Directv credentials will get you everything you can get on TV and more on the app, but it is a separate interface. I am not an app-person, sounds like you aren't either, but we have to accept that things are going there and learn to find things there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)