ESPN Gameplan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Someone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2006

Hello all. I just joined the forum and need some advice. I recently ordered ESPN Gameplan through my remote. Well, I sit down to watch games yesterday and they come through fine on the receiver I ordered the package with. Unfortunately, the package did not come through on my other two receivers. I called D* and finally got through to someone (their automated system is the worst!). The guy seemed helpful enough, but he had me on hold for the better part of 25 minutes. He finally comes back to tell me he talked to someone in "billing," and they informed him that because I ordered Gameplan through my remote, I couldn't get it on all my receivers. He said if I had called D* instead of using my remote, the package would have come through on all three of my receivers.

Needless to say, I was NOT HAPPY. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is this some loophole I should have investigated before ordering? Can I do anything to fix this? Your thoughts and input would be greatly appreciated.

If you ordered the whole package, just call up rentention 1-800-824-9081 and tell them you need the package reauthorized on 2 receivers, they did not take the authorization. They'll send the signal to the boxes and it should fix it. Only problem is you'll have to wait til next Saturday to know if it's fixed. If you ordered only a game via remote, well then I have no idea, sorry.

What the sales rep told you is correct. Anything that you order with your remote will only be received by that receiver. To get around this you call them to order or you can go online to order and you wont get the aditional call in fee for PPV". Just call retention and tell them what happened and they will fix it for you. It has happened to me before as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)