ESPN HD & ESPN2 HD Quality - Today's Bowl games

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psumattDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Wilmington, DE
Okay-

The big Penn State game on now looks pretty nice on ESPN-HD (10-10 halftime - go LIONS!)

However,
The Texas Tech b-ball game on ESPN2-HD looks like sh*t. Fuzzy whenever a player runs to the basket - blurry - you can really tell how much less bandwidth 2 is getting.

I'm anxious to see how good FIOS TV's HD channels look this Thursday.

Gotta chime in here. GO VOLS. I agree that the picture looks pretty good. Not the best I've ever seen, but better than several of the games recently.

That ESPN game did look okay, but I've since turned to my OTA ABC station to watch the Badgers in HD.

As to the Big Ten, except for the Badgers the rest can go 0-6 for all I care.

Maybe I'm just getting used to the bad ESPN/2HD quality, but I thought the Tech game was one of the better HD basketball games I've seen on ESPN/2 lately.

Must say that I'm surprised that Penn State won. They played 4 good teams this year and lost to all of them. At least before today. And they only beat Minnesota due to a dubious play call at the end of the game.

Yeah ESPN HD Channels will vary from event to event just depends on what kind of equipment ESPN is using at that event. Some will look better than other but most time it looks good. But again some will look better due to what they are using at that event.

Okay, the last OT post..heheheh..

C'mon Tom -

We're (PSU) 9-4. Our 4 losses were to all teams in the Top 11. We hung with Ohio St. til' the last quarter - Michigan the same - Notre Dame, yeah - we got blown out - and Wisconsin just stunk.

But the fact we weren't ranked before today is a joke. Nevada's ranked ahead of Penn State?? C'mon now....

We showed how much of a JOKE the SEC is...hahhahah (Okay, that was a little sarcasm) :D

You made the Minnesota fans happy. They hate Mason. The polls were running 90% against him.

I was surprised he stayed at Minnesota as long as he did. I remember that he brought Kansas to respectability, then jumped to Minnesota after feinting with Georgia.

So he isn't in a position to complain about loyalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)