Espn Mnf

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

texasclaw

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Texarkana, TX
Where will we get MNF, now that ESPN has gone Digital? I can't seem to find any info anywhere on the net. Anybody know anything?

The only way to get it via cband will be if you can find the wild feed when it's broadcast. I'm not sure if they're even available FTA though. Otherwise, you're probably looking at cable or pizza. There's also some potential for an IPTV solution via cband, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Mike

Mike Mountford at NPS is out of town and discussions with the IPTV people and when he gets back will have more information on it.They have a cband chat scheduled for next monday at 4:00 p.m ET at www.callnps.com and go to about us then c-band chat and you can ask him or jon paridieck any questions and they will answer it.There not scared to answer any questions like charlie and o.

Mnf

Thanks for the heads up. Will look forward to any information that will help, but am not willing to go Cable or Pizza Dish. Tried Pizza Dish and didn't like it. Refuse to go Cable because I have to take so much i don't need or watch. I'll just hope they come up with a solutiion for us CBand/Ku watchers (An alacarte channel or something:))

Will be watching the thread for further info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts