ESPN reporting on TV that Ricky Williams has tested positive AGAIN!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just get the impression that this guy just doesn't want to play football. I have no compassion at all for a dopehead, but I just think his issues run a little deeper.

But I don't consider him a dope head....I mean he was on anti-depressants...and marijuana has worked well for him....when perscribed

But I don't consider him a dope head....I mean he was on anti-depressants...and marijuana has worked well for him....when perscribed
Has he only used it for medicinal purposes? I seem to remember that he only went that route when he "retired" a few years ago. Also, why would he agree to participate in a drug-rehab program if he needed the marijuana for medicinal purposes? Remember that shot of him feigning puffing one on the sidelines? What was that all about? If the guy, really and truly needed the weed for medicinal purposes, he sure didn't go about it the right way.

The only reason he came back to football was because there was a clause in his contract that if he retired early the team could take his entire salary back from the contract from years past! When he realized he was going to have to pay around $8 million out of his pocket he came back, and now I think this is his way of getting released and not have to pay the money back from the past.

Has he only used it for medicinal purposes? I seem to remember that he only went that route when he "retired" a few years ago. Also, why would he agree to participate in a drug-rehab program if he needed the marijuana for medicinal purposes? Remember that shot of him feigning puffing one on the sidelines? What was that all about? If the guy, really and truly needed the weed for medicinal purposes, he sure didn't go about it the right way.

He used them in lew of prozac and other anti-depressants....he must have had some very serious issues to relapse. He was clean for a very long time....

This should surprise no one about players in the National Felons League. I was reading something the other day that mentioned there have been 283 NFL players arrested since 2000. However, the only stat I could find this evening was a Washington Post article that mentioned 35 players were arrested in 2006 on charges ranging from disorderly conduct to felony burglary.

Unfortunately, Pacman Jones is representative of the type of professional thugs, er...I mean athletes, we have in the NFL today...and representative of the inmates to fill out prisons tomorrow.

Again, this should surprise no one!

This should surprise no one about players in the National Felons League. I was reading something the other day that mentioned there have been 283 NFL players arrested since 2000. However, the only stat I could find this evening was a Washington Post article that mentioned 35 players were arrested in 2006 on charges ranging from disorderly conduct to felony burglary.

Unfortunately, Pacman Jones is representative of the type of professional thugs, er...I mean athletes, we have in the NFL today...and representative of the inmates to fill out prisons tomorrow.

Again, this should surprise no one!
unbelievable.. Burglary??..isnt the NFL minimum 300K a year?:rolleyes:

I just think he is the ultimate FK up. Addicted to Pot. I wouldnt want him anyway. They cant count on him. Remember when that lineman for the raiders went off the edge the night before the SB?? That would be Rickey. :rolleyes:

And yet in your wisdom of drug addiction....he has never done that. Do you feel the same about your buddy MAD....I mean if I am not mistaken, he has stated he does a little pot smoking himself......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts