ESPN2 HD tonight on 704

elwobe

Original poster
Mar 31, 2007
In other forums it is mention by BH employees that we should see ESPN 2HD on chanel 704 tonight
Lets hope
One done one (NFL network) to go

over at tampahdtv.com, a supervisor for bhn in tampa has confirmed this lites up tonite on channel 704 in the hd pak.

what's going on in orlando? a supervisor told me in early february that it had been loaded into the programming que and should be turned on in about a month. that has stretched to two.

dam... I can't see it on mine in Flagler County, our HD channels are in the 1000s so its different.

I searched around on mine and I can't see it :(
I guess ya'll get everything before us... lucky

try 1330, casper!!! that's what bhn is reporting at there website. press release hopefully will be posted here soon. long story but somebody else is doing this for me (its a medical thing).

Interesting aspect here is that on TW board no info of espn2 hd, does that mean th bhn is now dealing directly with content providers without the lead of tw????

that's a great point el.....especially since one of my sources said esp2hd wouldn't surface on bh before tw got it.

i see this is your third post so welcome to satellite guys and thanks for letting us know about this.

for anyone who cares to know, ice would be a dudette!!!

Central Florida has ESPN2HD!

I Found out last night after watching the final four games. I went to go watch Sportscenter in HD, And noticed that BHN had added ESPN2HD on channel 1330..:up .. Now let's hope that NFL and NFL-HD come later this year...And maybe if theres a god, We can get STARZ-HD or MTV-HD one day! -Key West Crazy:p

over at tampahdtv.com, a supervisor for bhn in tampa has confirmed this lites up tonite on channel 704 in the hd pak.

what's going on in orlando? a supervisor told me in early february that it had been loaded into the programming que and should be turned on in about a month. that has stretched to two.

WELCOME TO SATGUYS KEY WEST!!!

can't do anything fancy like the other mods (arthritic hands) but hope the message is still conveyed!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts