ESPNHD and Discovery HD out?

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Anyone else lose both these channels? Did 110 tp 17 go south? I'm having problems with no other channels or TP's.

Thanks for the response. I wonder if my lnb is flaking out then, but odd that I am only missing those two channels.

Can someone check Sat 110 Trans 17?

I am only getting 60% signal on transponder 17 on 110. Everything else is in the 90-100 range. ESPN HD is on transponder 17. I don't have another DPP Twin to try right now and wondered if someone can check on their system that way i know whether the problem is on my end or not. thanks.

I'm seeing low signal strengh on this transponder the last few days as well. Mine is 55%. Others on 110 are in the 70-90 range.

Just checked my setup, only getting 62 percent on that transponder. Granted, there is light snow flurries going on, but the "home" transponder on the 119 and 110 (transponder 11) is showing 105 and 94, respectively, with the D1000 I have.

i'm getting signal strength of around 68-70 on espnhd. i have a dish 1000 and used to get in the 80's on espnhd. i also noticed the video pausing on discovery hd the other night. never seem that before.

Well, I am still without ESPNHD or Discovery HD. I actually have a signal on that TP now though whereas yesterday I did not. I am getting 41%. All other TP are above 75%.

Dish tech support is no help as usual. Seems so odd that some are reporting problems and others are not with only 1 TP.

Both my 211 and 622 are having the problem. I have pulled all plugs, pulled power on DPP44 switch, removed all coax connections and re attached. Still nothing.

Last edited:
I'm getting 73 on that transponder on my 211. I went back to my logs and I was getting 87 earlier this year. I don't have the HD package anymore so I can't see if I get pixelations.

I'm was getting 59% on discovery HD a day or two ago and now I'm getting 83%. I have changed nothing and the weather has been decent, so its probably something at Dish's end!

Well, the 2 channels are back for me now. TP is almost 90% I have had no weather issues the past few days to expliain why I lost only those 2 channels and only got 41% signal on TP17.

discovery hd video was pausing last night during american chopper. signal strength was around 87. wtf? anyone else have this problem?

I have never had a issue with either channel so if someone haveing issue my first guess would be the install. Or issue with some the equipment which would be the Dish or receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)