Euroleague Basketball Playoffs 4/7 Game 2 @ 2:45pm ET

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Benneton Treviso vs Tau Cerca

ws_euroleague.jpg

Encore Presentation at 8pm ET & 10pm ET

TheTimm said:
The program guide has this scheduled from 2pm to 4pm. Lookin' forward to it!
This just in....PG wrong again. Shocking. :rolleyes:

La Liga Report is on. I guess the game'll be at 2:45 after all.

WSMatt said:
We apologize the inconvinence, but we are experiencing technical difficulties from Italy. Please check the website www.worldsportsoccer.com for update on when this game will air.
Wow. Thanks for the update. Does this mean I shouldn't bother "standing by" anymore? :D
Really though, thanks for letting me/us know.

We are still working on it... We can see the image however it is not steady and we have yet to receive the top left quadrant of the screen.

Again, I apoloize. If we are able to get a clean feed, we will go up.

I am hoping to get the tapes from ITaly in time to air this game Friday night.

Matt

Well, I'll keep it on then -- a little soccer never hurt anyway. :D
And I'll check in on Friday... unless the website says otherwise. When you find out for sure when it'll air, how about posting it here, too?

2:45pm for Game 2? PG says 1:30p-3:00p. Hmmmm. Last time the website was right, PG wrong. Of course it didn't matter in the end, but....

Well, coverage has begun. Anyone else getting frequent little mini-breakups and audio drops? Doesn't make any sense -- I'm gettin' a "97" for signal quality. :confused:

Here is the latest update guys...

As for Tuesdays game... no report if/when it will re-air. The re-air of todays game will be tomorrow (Friday night).

Tonight the final game from the 2004 Japan World Series will premiere in HD!

We are broadcasting trouble free today, however we are looking into the "mini-breakups and audio drop outs" that you are experiencing on the return.

And this weekend... La Liga Report at 12:30 PM ET, followed by El Classico (did you see the new promo? Look for it in the next break). We will go LIVE to Madrid at 12:57 PM ET for Real Madrid vs. Barcelona.

Enjoy,
Matt

Wow. Great game! Thank you, WorldSport!

The problems I had went away almost immediately after my posting of them. Mighta been something on my end... or maybe someone at Voom was tweaking something.

From what I heard about Game One from the announcers, doesn't sound like we missed a nail-biter anyway. But this one sure was good. Close game, exciting finish, and despite some sloppiness & bad shooting in the middle -- some real good basketball.

But... (there's always a "but" when I'm talking about EuroLeague coverage, isn't there?)...twice -- twice! -- we missed live actions because they had cut to a slow-mo instant replay. Once was with just a few minutes left -- as Tau is taking the ball out of bounds they cut to a replay of a meaningless play while we hear Jeff Taylor exclaiming wildly over the excited crowd, "Critical mistake! And it's a jam for Benetton!". Still have no idea what the hell happened there. Great steal? Bad pass? Dribble off the foot? Who knows? I'm left with "And it's a jam for Benetton!" -- not exactly painting a picture with words. But I'm not gonna rip the announcers again -- I'm pretty sure I'm on record as thinking they suck.

And please please please please please give us more shots of those cheerleaders. I'm begging. When there's a stoppage in play, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in looking in on a huddle of sweaty hairy men -- especially when there are indescribably hot young EuroChicks shaking their pom-poms in the background. Just think -- if you were at the game what would you be looking at during a timeout? I can't be the only one who'd be studying those impossibly gorgeous cheerleaders, can I?

Seriously, I enjoyed the hell out of it. And I only voice my complaints because I think it can be even better. Looking forward to the Japanese baseball tonight... (But it'd be cooler if we didn't have to wait so long to see it. 2004 was over quite a while ago!).

And thanks a lot for the updates Matt. Keep up the great work!

So I hop on the ol' exercise bike this morning and start flippin' around for something to watch while I pedal, pedal, pedal my way to physical fitness and firm buttocks... lo and behold, what do I stumble into? EuroLeague Final Four! A quick check of the website tells me this isn't exactly new stuff (the games were played in May), but I haven't seen them so whether they've aired or not they're new to me. Good deal. Anyway, I'm watching and enjoying the usual high level of ball and low level of announcing and doing my usual bitching to myself about the good folks at WorldSport almost completely ignoring the gorgeous young goddesses shaking their money makers during play stoppages, when at a time-out my prayers are answered. For the record, and for anyone interested, this is with about a minute and fifty seconds left to play in the first half of the CSKA Moscow/Tau Ceramica game -- about 55 minutes after the start of coverage. The point is that there be a time-out: cue Joan Jett's I Love Rock and Roll, and out come the prancing EuroBabes in the hottest, sluttiest, asses-hanging-outtiest outfits I've seen at a family event in quite some time. And they shake, they shimmy, they wiggle, they writhe, all the while the good folks at WorldSportHD zoom right in and give it the quality coverage it deserves. It brings a tear to my eye just reminiscing about the beauty of it all. *sniffles, wipes single tear* And although this great moment in cheerleading history isn't matched, they do do a better job of t&a coverage the rest of the game.

Just thought I'd share, in case there are any other sorry little men like myself who would go out of their way to catch such things. :p I don't know when it'll air again -- probably just hafta stumble into it by accident because I'm shocked -- SHOCKED! -- to report that the PG doesn't even have the right game listed. Supposedly, this is the Tel Aviv game. Go figure. Misinformation from the PG. The more things change... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts