Status
Please reply by conversation.

fortyfives

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
Audio on Euronews and IMF

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the audio on 2 channels on IA- 13 . For the last week or so, the audio on Euronews and IMF (V-3900 1250 3/4 27.684) has been screwed up (at least on my equiptment). The picture is great , but I can't receive any sound. All my other AC-3 audio channels come in great. Is anyone else having problems with these two channels?

I checked using the Twinhan card and TSReader and audio is fine on both IMF and all 7 audio channels on Euronews. Have you tried rescanning?

I tried deleting both channels and rescanning again, and it doesn't seem to help. The video and Audio Pid's are correct. I'm using a Pansat 2700A receiver. As I said, all other channels are fine, it's just these two.

I decided to take a look at euronews today (ia 13 c band V 3900 27.684) , and noticed some strange issues on all the audio carriers. The audio seems to cut in and out several times a second. All of my other ac-3 channels are working great. Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening and how i can fix it?

I merged this thread with the other one of the same issue. Hopefully someone can help out ( I cant see IA13)

Oops didnt see the other thread, thank you Iceberg, sorry to make more work for you.

I'm not hearing this problem at all. Audio on all seven Euronews channels is fine with the Twinhan card and TSreader.

Now, the audio on IMF is normal again. Euronews, however, still has the same problem, but that is the only channel that does.

fortyfives said:
Now, the audio on IMF is normal again. Euronews, however, still has the same problem, but that is the only channel that does.
I have the same problem on euronews with my 2700a. IMF is fine.

It's odd that Photoman is still able to receive Euronews' audio on his Twinham card. Drhydro and I are both using Pansat 2700A receivers and are unable to receive the audio streams. I wonder if the problem is affecting DVB boxes in general or just some quirk with Pansats? Anyone out there with a different brand receiver able to receive Euronews' audio?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts