Everyone demand that One Month of HBO be refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh never watched the show..........

this ending leaves opening for occasional movies etc. they didnt want to change the characters it leaves the cast intact. for future profit making shows.

bet the sets are put in storage

I actually liked it... Would you ask for a refund if you saw a crappy movie in the theatre?

The ending was amazing, the way they ended it, its up to you to dream how it ended.

Did Tony get shot? Did he live?

The music was perfect and yet such a tease, Dont Stop Believing.

I believe that we will again see the Sopranos in the future, not possibly next time on the big screen.

Chase got what he wanted- controversy. All great art inspires conversation. The ambigious ending followed the way the whole series (and life) is. Not everything is wrapped up in a nice little bow. I applaud Chase' decision to end it this way. Don't hold your breath waiting for a movie.

Never watched the show and didn't watch the last episode either but from what I hear on the radio and people in general is that the ending was really lame.

Its a questionable ending, I would be demanding that they drop the monthly price for playing the same crap over and over.

After an ending like that, they should cancel the show!

I agree with Bob:
this ending leaves opening for occasional movies etc.

I also agree with Scott:
I believe that we will again see the Sopranos in the future

Al

According to the actor that played Paulie Walnuts, they filmed a onger verion that showed Tony getting whacked by the guy who went into the bathroom. Also, Carlo was supposed to whack Paulie at the Bada Bing (they even shot the scene with Paulie dying in a hail of bullets).

Then they switched gears and threw in the Carlo flips storyline to add more ambiguity (I personally thought the guy was an FBI tail not a hitman), letting Paulie live.

The Choose your own adventure ending was maddening, but leaves you guessing (reminds me of Risky Business.... was the whole thing a setup to milk Joel out of cash, or just an accident of events... they left the question hanging there... ditto for Basic Instinct... Does Sharon whack Michael Douglas with the icepick?). I think that Tony got whacked, but by who? Revenge for Phil getting squished, or something else. Perfect ending would have been the Russian Guy from the Pine Barrens episode showing up to do the deed after he had been in a coma for years from his injuries and then woke up seeking revenge...

According to the actor that played Paulie Walnuts, they filmed a onger verion that showed Tony getting whacked by the guy who went into the bathroom. Also, Carlo was supposed to whack Paulie at the Bada Bing (they even shot the scene with Paulie dying in a hail of bullets).

Then they switched gears and threw in the Carlo flips storyline to add more ambiguity (I personally thought the guy was an FBI tail not a hitman), letting Paulie live.

The Choose your own adventure ending was maddening, but leaves you guessing (reminds me of Risky Business.... was the whole thing a setup to milk Joel out of cash, or just an accident of events... they left the question hanging there... ditto for Basic Instinct... Does Sharon whack Michael Douglas with the icepick?). I think that Tony got whacked, but by who? Revenge for Phil getting squished, or something else. Perfect ending would have been the Russian Guy from the Pine Barrens episode showing up to do the deed after he had been in a coma for years from his injuries and then woke up seeking revenge...

if you please, where did you get the info on what paulie said? thnaks

Never watched it either and I personaly HATE shows about mafia or mobsters and the God father or anything that sounds like that genre. So the ending sucked, I say Forreeeegggeeetttt about it.

Perfect ending would have been the Russian Guy from the Pine Barrens episode showing up to do the deed after he had been in a coma for years from his injuries and then woke up seeking revenge...
...ala "Kill Bill"?

I shouldn't be reading this, but it will be a while before I will get to watch this play out on A&E or DVDs, so I think I'm okay.

At least it wasn't Tony waking up, turning to Suzanne Pluchette, and saying, "You won't believe the dream I had last night... I told you we shouldn't have watched The Godfather trilogy before going to bed!"

...ala "Kill Bill"?

I shouldn't be reading this, but it will be a while before I will get to watch this play out on A&E or DVDs, so I think I'm okay.

At least it wasn't Tony waking up, turning to Suzanne Pluchette, and saying, "You won't believe the dream I had last night... I told you we shouldn't have watched The Godfather trilogy before going to bed!"

I was worried they were gonna have him wake up from a dream and he is the travelling salesman with the briefcase again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts