Ex-FEMA chief slams 'dysfunctional' Louisiana

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
T2k said:
It seems since this country technically has a very limited party lineup, two pretty similar parties, you cannot imagine anything else than being right or left. :rolleyes:

We also understand Right and Wrong - clearly something you either can't comprehend or don't mind being on the wrong side of.

You're entitled to all your communist and racists beliefs, just don't expect all of us Americans to agree with them.

Originally Posted by T2k
Phhhhhlease. You couldn't make a coherent post about anything.
Or look at vurbano's classic undeucated, low-level demagogue crap - citing Bush's BS-filled, illogical, outrageously false and stupid reasoning doesn't make you a thinker.

Troll2000,
I believe it is spelled "uneducated" . Even your phonetics are wrong. "Phhhhhlease" would sound like "Fleas". And you are telling people that they couldn't make a coherent post?:rolleyes:

vurbano said:
Originally Posted by T2k
Phhhhhlease. You couldn't make a coherent post about anything.
Or look at vurbano's classic undeucated, low-level demagogue crap - citing Bush's BS-filled, illogical, outrageously false and stupid reasoning doesn't make you a thinker.

I believe it is spelled "uneducated" . Even your phonetics are wrong. "Phhhhhlease" would sound like "Fleas".:rolleyes:

Must be that "superior European" education!
:rolleyes:

I make a rule not to correct typos and etc. But when someone touts their superior intelligence I think they open themselves up to it.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
if you want a "quality debate" then I advise first to quit insulting people and telling everyone that disagrees with you that you are "smarter" than they are. That would be a good start if that was what you really wanted. But I am not holding my breath.

Unfortunately there's nobody I can think of as similarly prepared for such debate as I am.,

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Everyone here except you can see that "he got it". Now you are the one who doesn't get it.

No, he didn't. He just came back with his idiotic childish attempt to paint me as a racist... wow, look how stupid was that. It's telling.

If the points that we make are so wrong, so demonstrably false, so "stupid" etc. then why not just refute them? Why all the name-calling? And I defy you to find a post where I have called you a name.

I did so few times.

CPanther95 said:
We also understand Right and Wrong - clearly something you either can't comprehend or don't mind being on the wrong side of.

I know it's strikingly new for somebody with such low standards but it's time to tell you: there are no Right and Wrong.
I'm dead seriuous - only idiots think there are Good and Bad, Black and White, Right and Wrong.

And children. Pick your group.

You're entitled to all your communist and racists beliefs, just don't expect all of us Americans to agree with them.

You're entitled to your pathetically clueless stupid opinion but don't expect anybody to buy them as an American opinion. Being utterly stupid doesn't make you American. ;)

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Must be that "superior European" education!
:rolleyes:

Hahaha,that's really the bottom when you guys couldn't find anything but ypos! :D :D :D

I guess I can rest my case - three of you couldn't post anything meaningful, only some retarded bitching about some typos... :D well, this is some sort of capitulation, you know. :D :D :D

T2k said:
Unfortunately there's nobody I can think of as similarly prepared for such debate as I am.,

I have a challange for you T2K. Let's see from now on if you can refrain from doing one of the following and instead address the issue being discussed:

1. State how superior or more intellegent you are.
2. Insult the person you disagree with.

I think we should call these "T2K's Rules for posting" and when you violate one we should call you on it. After all, adhering to guidelines such as these are just common sense and common courtesy for most people here. But they don't seem to be for you for some reason. :)

So you have been challanged. Let's see if you can stick to these guidelines and if you can't we will have to decide for ourselves why.

T2k said:
You're entitled to your pathetically clueless stupid opinion but don't expect anybody to buy them as an American opinion. Being utterly stupid doesn't make you American. ;)

And physically being in America doesn't make you an American either.

T2k said:
No, he didn't. He just came back with his idiotic childish attempt to paint me as a racist... wow, look how stupid was that. It's telling.

I did so few times.

No, trust me -he got it.

Now, you didn't answer my question. If you have successfully rebuked us and disproven our points why the insults?

I'll give you the answer since you won't. Your insults are a smoke screen you use when you can't win a debate.

T2k said:
I know it's strikingly new for somebody with such low standards but it's time to tell you: there are no Right and Wrong.
I'm dead seriuous - only idiots think there are Good and Bad, Black and White, Right and Wrong.

Typical left-wing. There is no right and wrong-only grey areas. That way they can justify doing anything they want.

No, I have a challenge for you, W-Tracey-Troll: post something meaningful. Then we can have a debate.
Attention: original ideas, so you have to think yourself (exceptional, I know).
I know, it's a hard one for you but at least try.

T2k said:
No, I have a challenge for you, W-Tracey-Troll: post something meaningful. Then we can have a debate.
Attention: original ideas, so you have to think yourself (exceptional, I know).
I know, it's a hard one for you but at least try.

See what I mean? That violated rule #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)