ExpressVu adds MLB EXTRA INNINGS to sports line-up

alebowgm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
I saw this article over on another site that had a thread started on this subject, so figured I would post the article, and information, over here. Looks like digiblur is going to have some changes today or tommorow with stations going from NA to A.

CHANNEL CANADA :: ExpressVu adds MLB EXTRA INNINGS to sports line-up

Hockey season is finally over and Canada's sports fans are turning their attention to the boys of summer and Major League Baseball action. And ExpressVu - committed as always to keeping sports fans on the edge of their seats - has the bases covered with the addition of Major League Baseball EXTRA INNINGS to its sports lineup.

MLB EXTRA INNINGS is a premium sports package that brings regular season baseball games from across the league into viewers' homes. Featuring up to 75 games each week - including up to 300 games in HD throughout the season - there's no excuse to miss a moment of action.

Available for $99.99 per year, MLB EXTRA INNINGS is the latest addition to ExpressVu's ever-growing lineup of leading sports services, including NFL Sunday Ticket with MultiVu, NHL Centre Ice Interactive, TSN Extra and NASCAR Hot Pass.

ExpressVu also offers the best in sports theme packs and top international coverage, from World Cup soccer, rugby, cricket and PPV events such as the De La Hoya - Mayweather fight, to free specialty programming such as 24 hours of live LeMANS auto racing coverage [on June 16th].

As always, ExpressVu's game plan is simple enough - giving fans everywhere what they want, from unbeatable visual quality and world class content to all of the sports action and drama that any fan can handle. For more information on ExpressVu's sports offerings, please visit Bell.ca - Browser Support or feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

10:15pm update: It appears that the package will be available starting june 15th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)