This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Favorite fast food place?

I think we need to redefine fast food though. I wouldn't consider Panera Bread fast food.

Why not. You can walk in, order and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. I would think that would count as fast food.

Panera is good. A bit pricey, but good.

I think we need to redefine fast food though. I wouldn't consider Panera Bread fast food.

TO be honest, when I started the thread, I was basically talking about Mcdonalds, Subway, Sonic, ect....

However SOME of the ones mentioned (Raisin Cains, McCallisters, ect) are pretty close to those as far as speed, and could be considered "upscale fast food".

What I personally dont consider fast food is any place that is sit down and the waiter comes to your table, takes your order, and then brings it out.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries recently opened in my area, so I checked it out this weekend.

It was the best fast food cheeseburger I've ever had....it rivaled what I cook for myself at home. The "small" fry was made from fresh cut potatoes and cooked in peanut oil. It was big enough to easily serve 2-3.

I'll definetely be returning.

Menu | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Sky, you referring to the one in Mayfield? Is that one open now?

Tried out 5guys here in Athens and my complaints were the salty fries and the cost which was more than it should have been by far.

Whataburger, Taco Bueno, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Ghenghis Grill, etc.

I'm not picky.

Five Guys is popular in my office. I don't care that much for them. Somewhere along the line they changed the way they make their hot dogs, and they lost what little business I gave them.

Surprised no one's mentioned the free peanuts. We toss the shells on the floor around here- might I assume that is the same everywhere?

Chipotle - now there's some good food.

When I need fast food I hit a Whataburger when out of town... (none here)... good stuff Maynard

Ah, Malt-O-Meal.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWtiritKccM]YouTube - Malt-O-Meal - "Good Stuff, Maynard!" (Commercial, 1983)[/ame]

Good one Bobby!... nearest Whataburger is on North Main in Roswell...

I would hate to see where the closest one to me is. Maybe 1000+ miles away . I wonder if they would allow a chain to be brought in around here?

They are building one here, also a Sonic. I can't wait till they open, I only heard good things about them.