Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

twinrocks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Oregon Coast
Thought I would ask what your favorite Super Bowl commercial was?

Although I was hoping they would be better, my favorite was the one for Pepsi, where they had the Coke can as a stand in for the Pepsi can, WHACK!!

We enjoyed the game and the commercials.

The commercials were generally lame this year.

The FexEx/Caveman commercial was hillarious!

Also there was one for a product I cannot remember (bad commercial in that respect) but it had a Benny Hill ending--ringtones of some sort. Very funny.

One of my guests tonight really loved the Colt Clidesdale/Budwiser Wagon commercial (yes, it had to be the woman who picked that one).

The Wopper dance number was just weird and almost adult content! We were watching that commercial with slackjawed amazement at how bad it was when they "burger" started coming together. That's when one of the guys said, "Now it's getting interresting!" We were laughing for quite some time after that!

Can't remember any others. $1.8 mil for a 30 second slot and I remember 4 commercials. :)

See ya
Tony

The FexEx one was excellent. The several Desperate Housewives commericals with the sporting starts commenting on the ladies was pretty good. The Bud streaker commercial was by far my favorite. You can see just about all of them here.

The Diet Pepsi P. Diddy was gawd awful. Bad commercial and in SD to boot. Hard to imagine they would drop millions hiring all those celebs and airing it during the Super Bowl in SD. My New Years resolution is not to drink Diet Pepsi any more.

I loved the Sprint commercial in the locker room where the guys were arguing over features and the Sprint customer says he has theft deterent on his phone and the guy throws it at the other guy.

come on guys the wm. shatner/boston legal ad was great.

two great lines.....

"you arent like those morons who think soccer is real football"

and

"everyone knows chuck noll was the best coach of all time"

The FedEx caveman commercial was excellent. My son and I cracked up with that one. I enjoyed the Budweiser Clydesdale football commercial with the sheep streaker. :)

mdonnelly said:
The FedEx caveman commercial was excellent. My son and I cracked up with that one. I enjoyed the Budweiser Clydesdale football commercial with the sheep streaker. :)
These were the favorite by consensus at our party--Women liked the little Cydesdale being helped out by the big guys..The rest were split between the Streaker and the FEDEX commercial..

Put me down for the streaker and the Ameriquest commercial where the guy kills the fly over the patient and the woman and her daugther walk in the room. What can I say I have a dark sense of humor.

I liked the one where the girl got taken out playing football, and then the guy yelled you were open but now your closed, that was pretty good, that and the sttreaker one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts