Favorite Wii game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Just wondering what Wii game you guys like the most. I havnt gotten mine yet so Im wondering what ones I should buy!

I've been playing Madden like crazy. Love the Superstar mode (couldn't stand it on the 360). Super Monkey Ball is great for multiplayer (along with Wii Sports). I've got Zelda still sitting in the box, because I haven't had a chance to get to it just yet (that's what the holidays are for).

does Wii sports come with the console. I bought a bundle from toyrus.com and it doesnt say anything about the Wii sports coming with it?

I must say my favorite game so far is Rayman Raving Rabbids. It's hilarious and utilizes the Wii controllers in so many ways. Definately recommended. Coming in a close second is Wii Sports. My wife, who usually has no interest in video games loves the bowling and 4 player tennis is a blast.

I have been havng fun with Sports. I do wish baseball was a full 9 innings instead of just 3.

And what a workout I get from Boxing. My arms are actually tired after playing that game!

My kids say that Rayman is great, oldest just started Zelda looks like he is having a ball. Madden is a nice change from the usual gameplay, do not get your kids Happy Feet!!!! It is soooo repetetive. I'll stick with the sports.

My kids say that Rayman is great, oldest just started Zelda looks like he is having a ball. Madden is a nice change from the usual gameplay, do not get your kids Happy Feet!!!! It is soooo repetetive. I'll stick with the sports.

I dont have to worry about that considering im 20 :) my birthday is today!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts