FCC Docket 05-72: Public Comments against sale/transfer of VOOM Licenses

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Now is the time to file your Public Comments against the pending sale/transfer of Licenses and Authorizations held by Rainbow DBS Company LLC to EchoStar Satellite LLC. Public Comments are due by 28 March 2005, can be filed online and need not be fancy...mine took all of 5 minutes.

Just follow this link http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi and place 05-72 (the docket#) in block 1 Proceeding. In my case, I simply stated my desire to continue receiving VOOM programming, VOOM's commitment & track record of providing HDTV, and VOOM HD LLC's desire to continue operating Rainbow-1 at the 61.5 frequencies. I also reminded the FCC of their past rulings that side on increased competition and consumer choices; this is clearly in the best interest of the public.

Anyway, my confirmation number is '2005324245728' and, once again, the entire process took less than 5 minutes. If you're happy with VOOM, now is the time for action. Let's keep Rainbow-1 right where it belongs! Just think, this time next year Rainbow-1 could be spot beaming HD locals to many of the top markets.

FCC Docket 05-72 attached for your information.

Attachments

• ib.page.pdf
    183.4 KB · Views: 592
I had commented on this. I pointed out that this might be a violation of the Taft-Hartley and Sherman Anti-Trust Acts.

Roland

Should this be linked to the Yahoo Groups Gateway?
Or will that just make someone upset?

roland

Wow, the FCC lawyers will be busy for the next 12 months reviewing all these filing. By then, Charlie will go crazy and give up. Good job and keep filling. Tell your neighbors, friends, pets :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts