This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FEARnet HD

Ah FearNET, it would be great to have it since they no longer put more than three movies online at a time these days. It would also be great to get Chiller in HD (if it exists) but I would rather have FearNet. I fear that fearnet may never happen on Dish. :/

chiller hd does not exist yet. when we get more dish customers informed about what FEARnet is maybe they will ask for it and dish will consider it.

chiller hd does not exist yet. when we get more dish customers informed about what FEARnet is maybe they will ask for it and dish will consider it.

We can hope in our dreams or soon is Charlies World

Especially with Charlie and his negotiations with all Programmers

I don't see why it wouldn't get added. we have most of FEARnet's sister channels like sony movie channel. it and FEARnet launched within weeks of each other. they added SMC but not FEARnet.

just having fun with you

I don't know. Dish already offers C-Span, and seeing who has been elected to run this country absolutely scares me more than any horror film could.

Yespage said:
I don't know. Dish already offers C-Span, and seeing who has been elected to run this country absolutely scares me more than any horror film could.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys