Feb 1 New HD Programming

FWIW, I have looked on numerous TV listing sites (even dish, which uses ZAP2IT) and E* is keeping it pretty quiet as not one of the sites I have looked at has the new channels listed anwywhere for any day in FEB yet.

I know what you are saying and agree, but in the past I noticed on some sites like TitanTV and ZAP2IT, when we knew new channels were coming, I would see them on those sites a couple days before they were in the dish on-screen guide.

I posted this in the main section, but I got a call and a note from Dish asking customers to not call in until after 6am tommorow.

The reason for this is Dish updates their computers starting at 3am, and these updates do not usually complete until 6am.

Also it should be noted that the new channels will probably not be available until 3pm.

Unless you're getting the olympic channel and unviersal confused, what you say are just rumors. So far from dish it looks like the plans are still to include universal HD only in the new HD pack

BFG said:
Unless you're getting the olympic channel and unviersal confused, what you say are just rumors. So far from dish it looks like the plans are still to include universal HD only in the new HD pack
I thought Dish was making the Olympics available to EVERYONE? So a person must have the new HD pack to get UHD for the Olympics? Not that I care because I have great OTA reception, just wondering for those who don't have OTA available to them.

dish olympics channel and universal HD will be 2 different things, which is what I've been trying to communicate

Gary Murrell said:
who is gonna call and be the first to try and upgrade your HD pack, and only have a current HD receiver :D
-Gary
I was planning on trying. What happens if the CSR doesn't know any better and upgrades you? Will be an interesting phone call back explaining you can't see the all the channels :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts