Finally decided to order VOOM

timbuckone

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2005
Well after reading all the problems voom is having, I think I will take a chance. I can't pass up their current install for $1. I finally decided to order voom and give them a try. I currently have dish network and am planning to keep them for a little while maybe downgrade to their small package. My install is scheduled for march 25th in the morning. I still have to tell the wife. I think she is going to flip out because I also have charters small local channel package for high def network channels. I just am not happy with dish networks high def package. I catch myself only checking what is on tv in high def and if nothing is on that I like, I turn the tv off. I own a 57" toshiba set and all the other channels from dish look like crap. I hope Voom will be something I will enjoy with my big screen.

"timbuckone", good move. Make sure to read up on what to do to make your install one of the good ones. Checking things out ahead of time and contacting your installer will do the trick most of the time. And good luck telling "the wife". She'll enjoy it once you get it installed!

Still suffering from Seattle drought while enjoying HDTV, Gill

Welcome aboard, timbuckone -- cool name btw. Hope you enjoy voom as much as I do. Gill gave you good advice on the install -- be sure to help yourself by doing your homework and reading up on installs on this forum. Sometimes the installs can be a bit of a hassle (although it goes quite smooth for many, too!), but I think it's worth it. Good luck. :D

Wow, 3 providers. I bet your wife will flip. You going to get rid of one if you like voom?

Ya I'm not too thrilled to have 3 but I will get rid of one of them. More than likely it will be Dish, But I want to make sure Voom is going to survive before I cancel them.. Oh and I told the wife and she was not to happy with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)